5

"okay, sarah no need to be nervous" i murmured to myself as i looked at the party house in front of me, it was already packed, and i knew that half of the people in there weren't even students in my high school.

i walked in confidence as i entered and all eyes were on me, which made me a little shy and self conscious because it was the first time in months that i had actually put the effort in what i was wearing and placed make up.

i noticed Donny right away, he had a bottle of beer in his hand, and he was quick to notice me too, his jaw hanging wide open once he saw me.

he walked towards me, his eyes traveling down to my body, he was checking me out and he made it so obvious.

"whoa, Sarah. you look hot" he smiled at me arrogantly which made me roll my eyes at him. "if you dress like this more often in school, guys would go crazy over you"

"shut up Donny, you're a real dick, you know that?"

he placed his hands up in surrender as he walked away from me and onto another girl. what a player.

i walked towards the kitchen and told myself i would go easy on the alcohol. but one shot, turned into the 7th shot and i was already buzzing. i didn't feel the music until i got drunk and that's when i felt the need to dance with someone.

i pulled in a random guy and started dancing with him, feeling the music and setting myself as free as possible.

the music got louder, more people started dancing, and this was when i felt the best i have ever felt in the long time. the guy i was dancing with, placed his hands around my waist and i saw him lick his lips.

i didn't realize how horny i would get when i was drunk, that i would kiss strangers and dance sexily on them, but thats what i did. i pulled him harshly towards me and i kissed him roughly.

but i don't think he minded because he kissed me back, placing his hands on my butt and squeezing it, it was about to turn into a make out session but that's when my phone rang, which made me groan.

i saw him wipe his lips before coming closer towards me, placing his lips on my ear as he whispered "you know where to find me baby girl" before disappearing.

i didn't bother checking my caller ID, i just pressed accept and placed my phone on my ear.

"heelllooooooo"

"Sarah. i texted you a bunch of times but you didn't answer. are you okay?" i heard that deep sexy voice on the other end, and it was making me even more horny.

"i loveeee your voiceee" i was so hammered, i was saying whatever was on my mind, rather than actually thinking about.

"Sarah. tell me where you are RIGHT NOW. it's close to 2 am and i know you're not home, you sound drunk"

"i gottaaaaa gooo" i hung up before placing my phone back on my pocket, and finding another random dude to dance with.

i would dance, drink more, dance, and drink even more. i don't think i have ever gotten so drunk, but it felt so good to just forget about everything.

i saw Donny and before i knew it, i had pulled him towards me, and kissed him. and this time, people actually noticed and started going wild over the heated kiss.

i even felt some people take pictures because of the flashes but i didn't even care.

after we both pulled away, i noticed the smile on Donny's face, i think i might have increased his ego a bit more after that kiss.

"damn, what a wild freak. let's take this upstairs" he whispered towards me. i felt his breath, it was beer mixed with cigarettes.

"okayyyyy" i responded back, as i leaned onto him as he helped me reach up the stairs without falling down. he opened the door in the first room, before getting on top of me.

i saw him rip off his shirt before throwing it to the side, which exposed his six pack and a chest tattoo that i didn't even know he had.

he helped me remove my shirt, before he started placing kisses on my neck, which resulted in hickey's and a whole lot of love bites.

but we didn't stop there, it got more heated and intense, as he took off his pants and i took off mine.

"do youuuuu have a condommm?" i asked leaning my forehead against his, but he shook his head no.

"i'll use the pullout method, don't worry, Sarah"

i was so close to losing my virginity with my bully before the door was kicked open, and before i knew it, i saw Donny being pushed to the side.

it was Gal, she looked so angry...even hurt? she placed her attention on Donny who she kept hitting over and over again.

"stop" i yelled at Gal. but she didn't stop, she started hitting Donny even harder, i quickly got up, and i didn't even care that at this point, i had exposed half of my naked body to Gal.

"Gal, enough" i yelled at her again, but this time, i got closer to her, and held her hands, which were now bleeding at the amount of times she had punched Donny.

she looked so sad right now, so angry, so disappointed, hurt. so many emotions in her face that i could detect, but i wonder if she could detect my own emotions right now.

she took off her jacket and wrapped it around me, as she placed her arm protectively on my waist as we got out of the house, people staring at us, but mostly everyone staring at Gal with surprise.

i didn't even realize there were paparazzi's there, they were snapping Gal and i, and even asking Gal as to who i was, but she ignored them, and we got into her car and she quickly drove off.

i couldn't stare at her right now, i felt guilty for some kind of reason. i have never seen Gal so upset, or angry, i just wanted to hold her but i knew i couldn't.

i placed my attention on her bruised knuckles, they were still bleeding, i can't believe she just did that, she had probably tracked me down to find me, and i don't know if i should get angry at that or not.

once we reached at our neighborhood, i quickly got out of and walked to my home, well, more like stumbled, which gave Gal an idea to scoop me up in her arms and take me in my house.

i didn't realize she was so strong, but that's when i noticed her veins become visible as she was carrying me up the stairs and placed me on the bed.

i grew immediately tired when i laid on the bed, i felt like closing my eyes and going in for a good night rest, but no matter how tired i was, i couldn't sleep right now.

Gal stood in my room, staring at me, she still had worry in her eyes, it shocked me how much she cared about me, it made me realize i wasn't so special, but i must have been special to her if she planned on tracking me down only to take me home.

"why did you hit him?" i asked, my voice growing sleepy as i pulled the covers up.

"it was an instinct, once i saw him on top of you, i just couldn't control it" she responded, that's when i heard the sadness in her voice.

"can you do me a favor, Gal?"

"of course, baby. what is it?"

she probably called baby by accident, but it didn't stop my heart from pounding again.

"can you come lay beside me? i don't want to sleep in an empty bed tonight"

she nodded her head, taking off her shoes before climbing on my bed, immediately pulling me towards her, my head resting on her chest, while she played with my hair.

this...this right here felt like home, her arms felt like home, her eyes felt like home, her body felt like home, it made me feel complete for once.

"thank you for caring so much about me. other than my mom, no one cares about me at all. but then i met you, and you made me feel beautiful, and loved. thank you Gal"

she didn't respond to me, instead, she placed a warm kiss on my forehead, and that's when i fell asleep in her arms.