1

"hunny, wake up" i felt my covers being thrown off, which exposed me to the coldness of my room, making me shiver.

"no, go away. i'm tired" i mumbled, my hoarse sleepy voice spoke quietly towards my mother whom shook her head and sighed aloud at me.

"who's fault is it? you stayed up all night playing your video games instead of sleeping in. it's almost 4 pm" she exclaimed, taking off my covers again, and this time, i let her, once i heard the time.

damn, did i really sleep in this much?

"ugh, okay. fine, but i need to shower so leave"

"make sure to dress up well. we have a new neighbor and we're going to greet her today"

i rolled my eyes. "seriously? who cares, its just a new neighbor, nothing special. i'm not going to waste my time going over there"

my mom shot me her infamous glare which i couldn't fight with, instead, i stood silent, and nodded my head at her, in a way i was telling her that i would get ready.

i took off my clothes, and hopped into the shower, the warm water splashing me, already giving me the energy and relaxing me.

but once i got out, i was already stressed because i had to dress well just to greet a neighbor. i opened my closet and scanned all my outfits.

i knew damn well i wasn't going to wear a dress, and my mom would skin me alive if i came downstairs wearing my sweatpants. so i decided to wear a button up shirt and leather skinny jeans.

i picked up my favorite boots, and placed them on, before i walked downstairs, noticing my mom glancing me up and down.

"keep your opinion to yourself mom, i'm not changing" i bluntly spoke, as i placed my hair on a ponytail but all she did was shake her head.

"well, at least you don't look horrible"

"wow, thanks for the compliment mom" i sarcastically spoke, shooting her a smile which she returned by coming closer to me and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"you know what i mean, sweetheart" she started off. "we haven't had a new neighbor in years, that's why i want to show a good first impression, so i baked a little welcome cake" she pointed towards the counter which stood a delicious looking chocolate cake, making my mouth water a little.

"alright. well can we just make this quick? i want to go back upstairs and continue sleeping"

both my mother and i walked out of our house, and into the house of our new neighbor. my mother knocked the door while i leaned towards the side.

"be friendly" my mother muttered towards me. "like i said, good first impression"

i rolled my eyes again. but my face completely changed once the door opened, revealing the most attractive person i have ever seen in my life.

"hello. we heard that we were having a new neighbor so we wanted to come here and personally welcome you to this neighborhood" my mother spoke, while i had to bite my tongue as i was facing this beautiful woman who had a smile on her face, it was fucking magical.

"oh wow, thank you so much. would you like to come in?" her voice, oh my, it was deep yet smooth, and angelic, almost like melodies in my ear.

"oh, sure" my mother spoke, as she followed the beautiful woman in, while i stood outside, not being able to move as i was in shock.

but i quickly had to get back to reality as i walked into the house, shutting the door in and into the living room while my mother and the unknown woman were already having a conversation.

i was tuning out, i was focusing more on her rather than what she was talking about. and i did a bad job at trying not to stare at her, but i couldn't help it.

but i felt my heart drop, once she stared back at me, throwing me a smile, which made my palms sweat a little.

"i'm sorry, how rude of me not to introduce myself to you" she spoke, towards me, as she got up, and came closer. "my name is Gal, and what is yours?"

i glanced at her hand, before accepting her handshake, her soft hands on my sweaty ones, how embarrassing.

"my name is Sarah, it's a pleasure to meet you" thankfully, i didn't stutter once i introduced myself to her.

"the pleasure is all mine" she shot me another smile, before sitting down, patting the seat place next to her, for me to sit in.

once i sat next to her, i quickly was able to smell her sweet perfume, my heart was still not able to stop pounding. my mother knew how to keep the conversation going with Gal, but i stood quiet, while my thoughts were all about her and how beautiful she was.

but i didn't mind though, i was able to sit NEXT to her and hear her lovely voice even though i wasn't really focusing on the conversation so much. but once my mother had to get up, i knew i had to get up too, it was time for us to leave.

"it was absolutely great meeting you, Gal. but my daughter and i have to leave now, we hope you enjoy the cake"

"don't hesitate to visit me next time, the both of you. i wouldn't mind the lovely company, and i'm sure i'll love it"

i followed my mom out of Gal's out like a lost puppy, i turned back, to glance at Gal and to my surprise she was already staring at me, waving at me, which made me automatically wave back.

"she's nice, and such a gorgeous woman" my mom complimented once we returned back to our home. "i wonder if she's married"

"probably" i responded. "but anyways, i'm off to sleep, i'm tired so please don't wake me up again"

"alright, sweetheart. but don't forget, that you have school tomorrow"

"ah, shit. did you really have to remind me?"

"its my job" she placed a kiss on my cheek. "ill wake you up for dinner though"

i nodded my head, slowly, walking up the stairs and into my room, lazily getting into my bed, as i didn't even bother to take off my clothes, falling asleep at the thought of my new beautiful neighbor.