Chapter 18

Ces: Enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 18 "Thoughts"

Third Person's POV

Morning (Day 13)

Honestly, Dipper isn't even surprised anymore to see Bill next to him, asleep and surprisingly, holding him so close to his chest. However, he is surprised that he woke up early. He rubbed his eyes, trying to adjust his eyesight to the light of the room.

It was rather a beautiful day. Just like yesterday, but this time. He wasn't bitchy about everything. Rather than be mad at Bill who made him come last night and outside, he was literally refreshed. Like, for the first time ever, he feels like today is going to be a great day. And this one is not influenced by his twin.

He looked up to the demon's face with a frown. He is charming, he thought. He let his hand place on his chest to feel any beat, however there was none. He went up to his pointed ear and then to his golden locks. He never noticed how curly they were. Must be of the top hat that he wears. He gently pet him in silence with his most very content.

"Enjoying, Pine Tree?" Bill blinked his eyes open and his lips turned into a smile.

Dipper stared at him and sighed, "it's soft.." he only muttered.

Bill hummed and let him be. He was glad that he's relaxed, he doesn't want another day being bombed by arguments. It felt nice, letting him touch his hair. He stared at him and mostly drawn to his lips.

"I'm hungry." Dipper muttered, puffing one cheek.

Bill smirked at that, "well, you didn't finish your meal last night. It's no surprise that you're hungry." He said.

"How did you know?"

"Oh, please. I watch you, always." He hummed and leaned at the other's hair, smelling his shampoo and him.

Dipper didn't moved and stayed still. He ran his hand on his shoulder and winced. And there it is, the angry fit.

"Shit, Bill!" He exclaimed, sitting up right in haste.

Bill pouted, "what-"

"You fucking bite me!" Dipper groaned and quickly went to the mirror to see the wound. He didn't even noticed that he was on his boxers but didn't cared about that.

The wound was still fresh. There aren't blood anymore but it's stinging, every time he grazed his hand on it. Dipper clicked his tongue. Thinking how can he explain this to anyone who'll see this. He now noticed there are some marks on his stomach too and was just embarrassed now.

His face went red as Bill happily skipped behind his back and wrapped his arms around him, "come on, you can think of something." He said, "you're the smartest human I can possibly meet."

That stirred Dipper, he furrowed his eyebrows and faced him, "you bastard, I'll kill you!" He exclaimed, angry.

Bill grinned at him and placed a kiss on his neck, "see you later, Pine Tree~" he muttered as he disappeared into dust.

Dipper clenched his jaw before he wanted to scream.

Then, someone came knocking on the door.

He flinched on his spot and clumsily exclaimed, "y-yeah!?"

"Let me in, Dipper!" It was Mabel. Dipper panicked and quickly went to his bed and covered the blanket on him, "then, come in!"

The door swung open, showing Mabel in her usual sweater and skirt. She has her eyebrows furrowed so early in the morning. She looked at him, glaring as if. Dipper sweat dropped, uneasily.