Chapter 15

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 15 "Drunk and Kisses"

Third Person's POV

Evening (Day four)

"Wait. Hold up that phone, Mabel." Stan pointed out with a glint.

Mabel froze, looking at him hesitantly. "Y-Yeah?"

"Who the hell you've been calling all this time?" He sighed heavily.

Mabel has been calling and texting and emailing someone over and over. She spent so much money already and still hasn't given up. She even made a habit of typing at her back while eating!

Dipper hummed and flipped through the pages of this book he found yesterday at the basement, "is that Pacifica?" He asked.

"Pacifica? Is that the Northwest girl?" The old uncle stated.

She sighed and surrendered, "yes yes, it is her." She answered, "I've been calling her ever since I got her number and email."

Dipper stared and smirked, he focused on the book.

"Why so, pumpkin?" Stan asked.

Mabel snorts, "that's what I wanted to know either." She said. To be honest, she could just forget about her. After all, she is her foe. But, she ain't that bad.

She smiled. "I just want to say something to her." She murmured.

This made the smirk on Dipper's face grow wider while Stan stared at her in surprise. To think that this once boy crazy twelve year old girl is now this concerned about a presence of a missing girl.

He has no words for this.

"Well then, if that's the case-" Dipper closed the book as he stood up from his seat, "give me her number." He demanded.

Mabel stared at him in bewilderment, "what? Why? You hate her!"

He shrugs, "she ain't that bad." He said, remembering that she isn't a connection to a bad chain.

Mabel glared at him, she stuck her tongue out, "as if! I ain't gonna do that, playboy!" She exclaimed and ran back to her room.

Dipper blinked and was left in the room with Stan. The Grunkle smirked at him, 'playboy,' huh? I wonder who you've been playing with, Dipper.." He hummed, teasing.

"I haven't played with anyone!" He exclaimed, beet red. "I can't even tell someone that I loved them, besides Mabel, without running away!" He covered his face with his book.

Stan laughed mightily, "what a weird man, you are!" He teased and continued laughing.

Dipper puffed one cheek and cursed under his breath.

*=*

Dipper laid in his bed as he stared at the ceiling. Just staring. He wasn't sure what to do tonight. Well, when particularly he doesn't want to do anything. But today has been so dull and he doesn't like that.

He turns to his left and wasn't surprised to see Bill, smiling wide. But it was enough to make him annoyed. "What the fuck, Bill."

"Want something exciting to do tonight, Pine Tree~?" Bill hummed innocently. But his eyes meant for something more.

And that made Dipper shiver. He pushed the demon's face away in annoyance, "shut up, Cipher." He hissed.

Bill laughed innocently and easily crept on top of him. He smiled sweetly, "i'm hungry, Pine Tree." He hummed.