Chapter 9

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 9 "Questions"

Third Person's POV

Night

Mabel hummed as she went upstairs to call her younger twin for dinner. The dinner for tonight is just simple, fried chicken and they made potato coins again. Since there's a lot of potatos they have. She always feels nostalogic when she walks in these stairs.

It's almost like she's twelve again. The only difference is Dipper sleeps next to the attic where they used to sleep in. She wonders if he ever feels like that again?

"Dipper?" She calls and knocked on his door, being considerate for awhile.

He didn't answer.

She shrugs and opened the door in. With a quiet creaked on the door, she peered inside the dark room. Only to notice that Dipper is around his blanket and is crying his eyes out.

Mabel, mostly, panicked and opened the light. "What the-"

Dipper winced at the sudden light, that snapped him out from reality. He looked up to Mabel in shock. "How did you come in here?!" He yells.

"Uh- by the door?" Mabel pointed out, unsure. Then she went to the serious topic. "Anyways, why the fuck are you crying?!" She asked, worried.

Dipper didn't answered and wiped his tears. How stupid of him to cry. When did he cry exactly? He just played the game and reached it's true ending..

Oh. Oh.

He sniffled. "Cloe died.." He whispered as the tears stopped coming. Good thing is he's good at controlling the tears of his.

And Mabel know who's Cloe is this. She heard that name a bunch of times from him, mostly because she's the one who suggested the game for him. She sighed heavily.

"Didn't I told you to stop playing Cloe's Requiem?" She tiredly says. "And it's amazing how you can cry over and over for it. You've played and reached it's ending like more than ten times already." She says.

"Who the fuck cares." Dipper hissed, staring intently at the starting point of the game. He shakingly tapped the pad. "Cl-Cloe shouldn't have died- she just want to see Michel again- what's wrong with that?" He says between clenched teeth.

Mabel pinched the bridge of her nose, nodding to herself. She knows how obsessed Dipper is in this kind of games, it's no surprise why he learned Japanese so he can play the untranslated ones. Just, why did she introduced RPG Horror games to him? Now look what she has done.

"Come now, Dipper." She squeezed his shoulder. "I'm sure Cloe is happy with her choice. Don't blame nobody except for her asshole father and bitchy Charlotte, yeah?" She smiled.

Dipper didn't failed to smirk then turned into a small chuckle. He closed the game and so as his laptop. "Is dinner ready?" He asks.

"Yep. That is why I came to get you, so, come on." Mabel stood up from her seat as Dipper followed suit, not even caring if he looks like been crying for hours. Which he is.

"Yes, ma'am." Dipper lazily answered with a goofy smile.

They left his room.

Of course, Stan has to notice every little thing on his nephew's face. Red and swollen eyes. Hazy voice. Low energy (than usual).

He sweat dropped, closing his newspaper. "Did Dipper cry?" It was his first time seeing the kid cry, though he was not sure.

Dipper sulked at couch, next to him. Head hidden under his blue hoodie, didn't dare to speak.