Chapter 4

Ces: Enjoy Reading! *eyebrows wiggle* THANK FOR 1K VIEWS

*=*

Chapter 4 "Master Meets the Servant"

Third Person's POV

Mabel felt a sudden chill on her back, she sweat dropped. Well, that's really sudden. It's really hot today but where did that chill came from? Unless it's her intuition again.

"Mabel? What's wrong?" Candy noticed her uneasiness that is clearly shown on her face.

Mabel smiled clumsily, shaking her head. "N-Nothing." She answered.

"Are you sure? Maybe you're tired?" She says, worried for her friend. She really seem uneasy and sweating.

"No, I'm fine. Besides, if I am not 'fine', I'd rather be with people to make me fine." Mabel stated, giggling.

Candy awed and gave her a hug, Mabel returned the hug happily.

But it still doesn't change the fact that she still have this chill at her back and many thoughts came in, punching her conscience and mind.

She only hoped that everything is alright.

*=*

Dipper couldn't moved, he was completely entangled and locked down close to the man who came out of nowhere. And he just noticed it now that the statue disappeared.

Then the stupidest realization hitted him, this unknown man who is kissing him came from that statue!? He expected that demon triangle will be popping out of nowhere and not this weird guy!

The man bite his lower lip making the lower one gasped at the breath that they both shared and broke. The taller one was obviously asking for entrance, he licked all of the dry lips of the other, making a sloppy sound but somehow it was entertaining for the brunet. He was getting dizzy, the kiss felt confusingly yet amazingly good. Without even realizing it, he gave up to the temptation and wrapped his free arm around the taller one's neck. Touching the soft and smooth hair of the attacker, tugging it lower or else he'll break. Dipper slowly and breathlessly opened his mouth, pulling his tongue out, asking what's so obvious. He even shamelessly pleaded under his breath.

The attacker formed a small teasing smirk on his lips, unfortunately, Dipper didn't saw that. The tall one of the two shoved his tongue inside the victim's mouth, crashing into his teeth and expecting tongue. The saliva played in his mouth with the tall one's tongue. Dipper tugged his hair more, pleading and is annoyed how it kept teasing him. The attacker's tongue danced with the victim's tongue, halfly playing and enjoying this new found pet? Dipper tried to keep in his sweet moans but it still kept escaping under his breath, everytime the tall one lick his lip.

The two are breathless. With the tugging, with the licking and mostly with the lustful kiss. The brunet is close to collapsing on the ground, but he kept his balance, for the matter, he doesn't want to pull away because the kiss was too amazingly good.

Both of the tongues let go, creating a thin line saliva between them but broke fast when the attacker kissed him fully on the mouth again.

His lips touched his. They were soft and it felt good. Dipper knew that sometime they needed to stop, but he didn't want it to. And in his inner houghts and by the actions, neither did the mysterious man.

But those fantasies and the sweet kiss broke when the attacker left a small peck on his lips and let go of him.

Then, realization struck him again. How will he face this unknown guy now? When they just kissed and he even shamelessly and obviously looked like he had a good run. He just wanted to run away and never look back, killing himself in the process.