Chapter 13

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chaptet 13 "Got Tug Around"

Third Person's POV

Around one in the morning (Day 3)

Of course, any idiot would know if you're covered in blood and so as your bat and slightly wounded. You won't go to your entrance way and instead, climb to the nearest window you can.

And that is what Dipper is doing right now. He climbed and it was actually easy since he's pretty good at wall climbing, well him and Mabel.

When he reached the window where there's the triangle, he opened it slowly and was thankful it was unlock.

He went in quietly and closed it back like nothing happens.

He went straight to his room, holding his bat and also bringing a plastic bag full of candies and a bag of potato chips.

He opened the door and was surprised that the room was empty and only to see his laptop still active.

"What the hell." This is definitely what I didn't expected. He stepped inside and was about to get his laptop when a sudden chilling presence appeared at his back.

Dipper flinched, alerting his senses. He clenched his bat and swing his bat at the presence. However, he was surprised when the bat was stopped by a hand.

"Look at that face." His demon hummed, smiling.

Dipper kept the look.

"Blood thirsty?" Bill teased. He let go of the bat and just noticed there was actually blood in there. He stared at his hand, "you fight dirty." He whispered.

Dipper breathed in and out slowly, as if he was actually begging for air. When he finally kept his adrenaline calm. He frowned at Bill, "and the problem is?"

He shrugs. "Nothing, I suppose. After all you hit them with a bat."

"I didn't killed them."

"And I didn't asked."

Dipper just silently cursed himself and rolled his eyes. He puts the bat at the side of his bed. I'll clean it up later. He stared at the ceiling and sighed.

"Just, what is wrong with me?" He complained.

Bill whistled, floating in mid air as usual. "Oh. We're gonna talk about you feelings?" He asked with mockery.

Dipper did acknowledge that mockery though. What was he thinking? Talking about this with a demon? He smiled foolishly and shake his head.

"That's dumb." He whispered. He closed his laptop, the brightness is killing him bit by bit. "I'm exhausted." He covered his face.

Bill narrowed his eyes at him. He was getting impatient. He tapped his fingers at his cane, trying to control himself. But even if he can, he won't stop himself from attacking him.

Even so, he still has to keep a distance.

Even though, he seriously hates it.

Dipper peaked from his pillow and sat upright, staring at him.

It was a very weird and awkward staring contest.

Bill was weirded out and has to ask him why, "what? Why are you looking at me with that weird eyes." He chilled.

Dipper rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Just how dumb is he? Yeah, right. All-knowing demon. That's a fake title for him.

"You haven't kissed me, right?"