Chapter 6

Ces: Enjoy Reading! *I am shipping a sin*

*=*

Chapter 6 "Orders"

Third Person's POV

Next Day (Day 2)

Dipper was woken up by Mabel who threw herself on him while singing 'For The First Time In Forever' from Frozen. It was really loud, he doubt that he'll be able to sleep through that. But it still hurts because literally she threw herself on him, while he's fucking sleep.

Now, his back feels sore. He groaned, rubbing his eye. "What time is it..?" He muttered.

"Around six." Mabel hummed, pulling out the the curtains. Letting the sunshine come inside his room. She won't deny that the view from Dipper's room is amazing.

"Crap, Mabes. It's fucking early for me to deal with this." Dipper glared at her but soften when Mabel grinned at him, she looks beautiful as ever.

Mabel giggled, looking at him, puzzled. "What? You're looking at me like that again?" She says.

"Hmm- guess why?" He smiled halfly.

"I dunno! What is it?!" Mabel chirped, jumping up and down.

Dipper chuckled. "Idiot. You're just so goddamn beautiful." He says as he stood up from his bed, stretching his arms up and just letting the morning air come to him.

Mabel rolled her eyes but she appreciates the compliment, she clings on her twin's arm, beaming. "I love you, bro!" She exclaimed.

"And I love you too." Dipper pecked her head, smiling at her.

They bumped into Melody, who just came out from a room. Probably her room. She smiled at them. "Good morning, guys!" She chirped in a happy tone.

"Good morning, Melody!"

"Morning."

"Just in time too, I was about to go make breakfast." Melody says, walking with the twins. She's excited to start a day with Soos' family, she never knew them too much but she's determine to befriend them.

Mabel shined, she was thinking about that! "Let me help too! I want to cook breakfast too!" She squealed.

Melody giggled. "Sure!" She agreed.

Of course, Mabel couldn't control her giddiness, she grabbed Melody's wrist and tugged her downstairs at the kitchen. Wanting to have a headstart in the kitchen.

Now, Dipper is left alone. He sighed helplessly.

Well, for the start, he had a nice sleep. But had a terrible nightmare. What a great imagination he has. Really, seriously, what the hell is his mind doing? He can pretty much handle the nightmares but sometimes it's just annoying. When you wake up, halfly known that it's a dream and halfly known if she's still alive.

Yeah, if's. Fuck those. He hates taking guesses.

He went to the room he still known as a living room and still looks the same except there's an add up of a couch, making the room look a little less in space. Probably for the couple too.

He stepped inside the kitchen and dining room, to see the two girls cooking something. They are chatting happily, that made him a smile a bit more.

"So, what are you two makin'?" Dipper peered onto them.

Mabel giggled, frying some eggs. "You'll see!" She paused, pouting. "And stop taking the carrots!" She exclaimed, slapping his hand to take another one from Melody's area.