Chapter 3

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 3 "First Kiss Gone Away"

Third Person's POV

The reunion continued afterwards in the Shack, it didn't changed much, no, that the fact, Stan and Ford still lives inside the Shack there has been quite a malfunction in the number of rooms. But, what they didn't know that Soos added four more rooms. Soos is always prepared as he might say.

And looks like there is a party that they secretly planned for the twins. They are completely blown away and enjoyed the party.

It was surprising that everyone in the town is here, at the Shack, waiting for the twins and cheered and clapped as they saw them again.

Mabel was laughing like crazy and giving everyone a hug. She was really happy to have this kind of opportunity to hug all of the people she knows in Gravity Falls. She even saw her bestfriends having their long awaited hug.

Dipper smiled and waved, meeting various known faces at the load of people at the Shack. He was really akward when someone is touching him then smiling, he's becoming rather sensetive.

Everyone was greeting them, it was tiresome for Dipper's case, it was morning and they have to say 'hi' or 'hello' to other townfolks. Though Mabel is still hyped up, the smiles and hugs gave her energy!

"Well, lookie who came back." Ah ahh. That sarcasm, Dipper halfly missed that. He smiled foolishly and turned to his back, seeing the once small and full of baby fat Gideon but now a tall man in a casual attired and his hair isn't that waxed anymore. Which made a huge blown on his charisma.

Dipper pffted. "Good to see you again, Gideon." He pauses. "Change of nature?" He asks.

Gideon looks baffled. "Shut up, Pines." He growled but has a smile on his face.

The two shared an high-five and chuckled by this new found spark of friendship.

Mabel giggled, seeing the two fine and dandy. Not looking each other like they want to tear each other's throat apart. She looked around and enjoyed the happy gathering, to think they'll be so special in this town, who knew, right?

She sighed heavenly, hands at her back and beside her are her friends, laughing and already telling her many stories and happenings in their past years.

Though it's a guilty fact that she isn't listening properly, she only wished they won't ask for any question.

But, something is incomplete. She looked around the people, searching for that girl who gave her a gift of golf club. The one with a fake blonde hair and skin like it's always moisturize.

"Hey, guys." Mabel asked to her bestfriends.

"What is it, Mabel?" Grenda asked, in her not so deep voice.

"Pacifica. Where's Pacifica?" She asked, not urgent but needed.

Candy shrugs. "She and her parents left Gravity Falls, Mabel." She just send the worst possible news to Mabel now, she sadden.

"W-Why?"

"Corruption. They don't have anything left because of her father's selfish choice. They left because of the shame, though, it's a bad thing they have to take Pacifica, who doesn't even want to leave." Candy explained, completely informed by the whole happening.

That's what you get for being smart and a gossiper.

Mabel sadden more. She doesn't even have Pacifica's number to call her or such, it's saddening. "Do you guys have her number? Where she live? Or atleast something?" She asks.