Epilogue

"Everyone's becoming heroes and I still don't know how to walk." I uttered, watching the news while walking slowly within the living room as Dan-nii was supporting me. He laughs, ruffling my hair as I slowly tried to take another step. My legs still doesn't have enough strength, but I'm sure I'll learn somewhere in the future.

It's upsetting, the time I have to spend. But as long as I become a hero, no matter how lomg. It doesn't matter, I'll become a hero no matter what!

"All your boyfriends are definitely getting popular."

"I told you I don't have a boyfrien----"

"Eijirou will hate you for that." My face burned red.

"After this! I'm going back to UA. Ugh... This is embarrassing... I'll be like the only 19 year old in a class of 17 year olds."

"Your hight is for a 17 year old anyway."

"Just you wait till I get my strength back!" I pouted as I still kept on holding unto him though, his hands around my waist assisting me in each step.

"Can you let go of me, Dan-nii?"

"You ca---"

"I can." I uttered firmly as he was slowly lossening his hand around me. I bit my lower lip, feeling my legs all woobly.

"Are you sure?"

"You can just stay close." I told him, he looks hesitant but he did, hands slowly slipping off me. I was trembling as I was left alone.

I'm done practicing my arms, my legs should start working as well. God, I need to go back into shape and the last time I did, it took me 10 months. I was annoyed at the thought considering that I still couldn't walk.

One step, and I'm struggling. I bit my lower lip.

"Izuku---"

"No! I got this!" Another and I've never been happier.

Two became three then five and at the seventh.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I fell, Kirishima quickly running to help me. Stupid, annoying Kacchan!

"Are you alright?" Kirishima asks as Kacchan was glaring at me.

"Oi! Daniel! Why the fuck are you letting Deku do this alone?!"

"Shut up! This is for her own good!"

"I made seven!" I cheered aloud Kirishima allowing me to stand up as I sat on the sofa behind me.

"You're improving, in any time you'd be jogging back to UA." I laugh at what Kirishima said, getting excited at the feat I made. It may be simple but it meant a lot to me.

"You just woke up, take a break."

"I've been sleeping for a year, yeah, I need that." I covered my mouth, he glared at me.

"Do you want to go on?" Daniel asks this time, I glance at Kacchan who would obviously go againts it.

"That's enough achievement for today." I smiled, as Dan-nii ruffled my hair. Eventually it turned out that the two guys came with alot of food with them. Talking about their experiences as sidekicks and how popular they are desspite of their position.

I laugh later on seeing that Kacchan has been having trouble getting along with his co-workers.

It was likely of him after all.

ah... I want to be a hero already.

~

"Dear girl, are hlyou ready?" All Might asks as I stood there in desbelief seeing that the beach was all dirty again. It was as dirty as for years ago and cleaned all of it.

"To the path of heroism!" I screamed, tying my hair running toward the beach as All Might smiled at me.

I did it before, I'm sure I can do this again!

I'm definitely going to reach my dreams...

I'm definitely returning to UA.

I'm definitely going to be a hero.

~

"Oh my God.." I'm blushing mad right now seeing that ALL my classmates literally came to send me back to UA. I'm joining for the second year's, second sem and this is so embarrassing. I'm literally 19 in a class of 16 or 17 year olds.

"Y-you guys didn't have to---" I'm stuttering too much with all the glances and attention we're gaining.

"We're just really happy Deku-chan! After three sems you'll become a hero!" Uraraka cheered, standing beside Kacchan and I've been wondering if they're in a relationship lately.

I chose to shut up.

"Do your best in there." Todoroki uttered as I smiled, actually thinking that after a long tine I'm finally going to be a hero. I bit my lower lip, feeling giddy.

"And Mi---Izuku..." Kirishima step forward, blushing mad as I look up to him. He wasn't smiling, it was disturbing as he look all serious.

"Yes? Eijirou?" I hesitantly uttered not knowing where this will be going.

He suddenly knelt and my insides went screaming along with everyone around us. My stomach flipped, heart went wild as I think I'm going to be insaneany moment now.

Oh my god, I feel like crying.

"When both of us become heroes... When you finally achieve your dreams..." He said firmly, eyes still glyed unto mine as I have no idea how I could still bring myself to stare into his eyes.

"Will you marry me?" The screams grew louder as he offered the ring. I'm crying right now.

I felt that I don't deserve him, he keeps on waiting after all. All I did was keep him waiting.

I don't know what to say... I don't know what to do... I'm stuttering too much.

"Ye-yeah... I will..." I uttered between sobs, wiping the tears. As I look away feeling him slipping the ring over my ring finger.

I didn't even realized that he stood up.

"You're ruining my first day back..." I cried as he laugh, I'm trembling too much as he embraced me.

"Yeah, I love you to." I could npt respond to that with all the tears. It took a couple of minutes before I recovered, bidding my goodbye Kacchan currenly beating Eijirou.

I watch them eventually leave as I smiled at the though.

It'll be long, it'll take a while...

But I'll belong to their league eventually.