Chapter XIV: Tenth

I'm at From the seats within the hospital, I glance at the window seeing that the rain hasn't stop nor did it look like it'll slow down any time soon. The sky seems to be symphatic with the situation, it wasn't only Mirio who got hurt trying to defend her, but also the rest of the heroes and Endeavor being in the brink of death wasn't really helping at all.

The country lost it's symbol.

"He still refuses to leave her side, I'm getting worried he hadn't ate anything sibce he heard what happened." Aoi uttered sitting beside Arigawa, I was exactly the same. Although the guilt I have makes me hesitant to even stay beside Deku.

Classes were suspended in U.A. as of the moment, so much it wasn't really surprising to have most of my classmates around. Todoroki however, wasn't here like expected.

I bit my lower lip remembering what happened yesterday. I could still remember how scared I was to feel nothing from her, not even warmth which was always there.

"Bakugou my boy." All Might called out as I lifted my head meeting those tired looking blue eyes. Those eyes that were usually bright as the saphire no longer shines like before, he blames himself about this probably... For being unable to do anything at all.

"Can we talk for a moment?"Without respond, I stood from the bench. He turned his back on me as I decided to follow him, there was a defeaning silence between us...

My chest felt heavy remembering our fight way back, when I found about the truth of her having All Might's quirk. After that, we started getting along.

That day started to mean a lot to me.

"I'll be straigh my boy." He uttered, now facing me our eyes once again meeting.

"Would you want to be the tenth user of One for All?" My heart began to race faster than how it should, my orbs widening along with my lips parting out of shock. Yet I felt rage upon hearing that.

"You're giving up on her?" I uttered dead cold, glaring at him as he look away.

"No one knows when she'll wake up Bakugou, she might never---"

"SHE WILL WAKE UP!" I screamed, my eyes once again feeling hot. The tears were threatening to fall again, this is why I didn't want to talk, this is why I refuse to do anything... I just know that I'll end up looking weak,

"Don't you fucking dare to give that quirk to anyone!" I threatened, pointing fingers. By the time he does that, she'll grow weak, she'll lost her quirk. She wouldn't reach her dreams anymore.

"My boy, you need to understand!"

"Oh I understand! You're giving up on her! She'll wake up! She'll fucking Kick their asses! And if she still can't I'll be the one murdering each one of them!" How could he?! He chose her! He chose her because he knew she'll achieve it! And now he no longer believes in her?!

"I don't need that quirk!" I turned my back on him, wiping my tears with my arm. The person I least expect to lose hope on her just did. Everyone may think that this is already hopeless but I wouldn't. For her I would never.

I went back to the bench, as I met Dabi who was walking out of her hospital room for the first time. I blink, somewhat surprise as he turned his head to see me.

I don't know how to react.

"Katsuki." He uttered and now I felt like an idiot for noteven knowing what to say before him.

"What?"

"Can I ask you a favor?" I don't know if I should agree.

"Why would I accept it then?" I am still not trusting him completely despite of how his quirk reacted. I still don't know how to treat him.

"Because I want to kill Shigaraki like you do." The coldness in his gaze told me that he wasn't lying.

"What is it?"

"Call the attention of the heroes, I have something to propose that'll lead us to victory." I am still wondering how on earth he would do that, but how serious he seemed to me like he was not joking. His desire to vengence his sister is something that did not pocess hilarity at all.

"I don't think anyone will take me seriously if I just have that... I could tell Best Jeanist but you need to state your plan to him." I replied as he sighed, pulling sonething out of his pocket exposing a necklace with a bottle like pendant. I blink at the sight as he walk pass me.

"Let's go to Best Jeanist then."

"Wha-what?! You can't be serious!"

"I thought you want Shigaraki dead."

"But he might be busy---"

"He'll stop being busy once he hears my plan."

"What's the fucking plan! Damn it!"

"I got a formula of a quirk enhancer that lasts for a day." He uttered asmy jaws hang agape.

"But that's illegal!"

"And you think that those bastards hurting anyone they want is less illegal?" He uttered as he kept walking, me following him cluelessly.

"Breaking that rule is nothing than the success we'll face once we used this." I swallowed, he didn't just sit there he had been formulating a plan. I am upset of myself more than ever.

"This quirk  enhancer lasts for at least three hours but the consequence is equivallent to a day of being unable to use your quirk. Three if you overexerted yourself...  I stole the formula burned the others then tried to create one, there's no way the League had any of these." He further explained as I've never been speechless.

"Why tell me all of this?" I ask when he was already opening the door of his car. Our eyes met before he smiled.

"Because I know that we felt exactly the same about her getting hurt." He explained himself, well I could say that our eyes are equally swollen.

"You're also her brother in some way after all."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk but this is turning out like a Dabi x Kacchan or something. Although I hadn't wrote a yaoi scene tho.