Chapter XVIII: Arrival

I wipe my tears one last time, listening to what Blaze Flames told me. It would have been far better to use my bracers when burning the shit out of those villains after all. With a sigh, I chose not to wear the mask finding it unecessary.

"Bakugou." I heard Todoroki utter from behind me, capable enough to identify his voice as I chose not response. I went on with tying my shoe lace waiting for him to continue talking.

"Are you done?"

"Well obviously I am not." I uttered, annoyed earning a chuckle from him.

"Rude as always."

"You speak as if you don't know me."

"Well, I don't really know much about you."

"And I don't want to know you futher."
I found the statement quite odd, as I turned my head to see Todoroki with maniacally smiling, raising a dagger. Before I could even response, his grab my throat pinning me on the wall as I choke for air.

Shit!

"This is goodbye Katsuki Bakugou!" He laughs his appearance changing into a blonde girl with gold eyes.

When I thought I was about to die, a wall of ice rose between me and her as I saw the real Todoroki.

"Bakugou!" He yelled, as I glared at me.

"Stop worrying about me and take that bitch down!" I screamed, running toward him.

"Fuck, don't believe him Todoroki! That's her!" I've never been horrofied seeing another me bleeding. Oh fuck.

"Fucking half ass! Believe me it's me!" I yelled as Todoroki look confused. He stared at me, at me. He then tap his foot over the floor a large wall of ice running toward me, I cursed ready to make it explode yet the ice turned freezing the imposter.

"Bakugou rarely calls me Todoroki." He uttered as I glared at him.

"Fuck you, I thought I was done for!" He laughs.

"To deceive the enemy means deceiving your comrades." I glance at Himiko, who looks like a caveman trap in an ice. I smirk at the sight.

"Hey! Are you guys alright?"

"Get your ass back in your bed Kirishima!"

"I'm fine--- woaw." His jaws fell seeing Himiko within the ice like a popsicle.

"We're fine, let's just go to Blaze Flames, they still probably want him dead."  Todoroki uttered, as I sighed, taking a step forward ready to leave the place, however, it appears like the villains will never let me.

"Bakugou!" Todoroki uttered aloud in the exact moment I felt a hand over my anckle, then my arm, legs and waste... There was a fucking warp gate behind me and I'm having a hard time to move!

"Shit--- go away!" I screamed, my sight slowly began to be filled with purple mist as I watch their image fade into nothing. My heart started to race wildly, by the time the hands let go of me I found myself at a ruined city.

There are many ruined cities as of the moment, caused by the hundreds of villains cooperating againts us. I groaned, the hands, creeping away from me.

I groaned, forcing myself to stand up seeing absolutely no one around me. However I wasn't stupid enough to let my guards down waiting for the enemy or any kind of a suspecious action.

And a creak...

When I turned my head, a fist met my face sending me rolling a few meters away. I manage to stop myself from being thrown away further seeing Shigaraki. He probably has a powerful quirk stolen this time.

"Why hello, Bakugou Katsuki," He said like he just met me although I know that it was his plan to get me here.

"Fucking coward." I uttered glaring at him as he merely chuckled.

"I am not a coward, I'm fighting fair. Wouldn't it be unfair if I fight alone while a hundred of you are againts me?" He is a coward.

"Don't worry, Katsuki Bakugou... After I'm done with you I'll proceed with your precious friend." He smiled as I glared at him, before I was about to attack him my foot sank.

A quick sand?!

"Fuck you!" I screamed, not moving since I'm not stupid enough not to know that I'll sink quicker if ever.

"No one will ever know where you are." He laugh as I kept trying to figure out how to get out of here. I found nothing, even if use the explotions to create a force to push me upward, it was nothing, the sand's pressure is just too strong.

"No one will ever know how you died." He smiled, my body sinking faster.

Shit! Shit! Just fucking shit!

I still need to murder this bastard! He needs to pay with what he did to Deku! I'm not going to die here!

The sand was already over my chest as my heart was racing faster, Shigaraki merely smiled at me.

"Farewell."  And when I thought death was the only thing that awaits me, blue flames appeared out of nowhere, devouring Shigaraki.

"Bakugou!" Sero called out, as I grab unto his tapes, him pulling me out of the sand,

"How on eart---"

"I controled the mist, you should be thankful." Shinsuo uttered standing beside me.

"aside from that, I think I'll be utterly useless from here on."

"Don't speak like that boy, you helped us a lot already." Fat gum smiled, ruffling Shinsuo's hair. "Geez, why do I usually get kids who lack self esteem?"

"Hey dude, you alright?" I was terrified seeing Kirishima in front of me.

"You should be fucking resting!" He merely laughs.

"The last time I rested, you got kidnapped." My face burned red.

"Fuck you." The blue flames burned brighter as I flinch at the heat, shielding my eyes with the brightness I use my arms to block the sight.

Dabi was obviously dead angry.

"Hey Katsuki, you alright?" I hate how I'm treated like this! I look up to my right seeing Dabi in the same clothing as how I first met him. His flesh once again exposed, as he did not even glance at me while asking that.

"Yeah, I'm more concerned with what you look like."

"Well, I felt like I could muder hundreds right now." He chuckled. "I'd break the laws just to kill that son of bitch."

The flames eventually vanished, the villains glaring at us as Kurogiri finally snapped back into his sences.

"This is over Shigaraki." I heard All Might utter much to my surprise, his muscular form returning. All I could think of is the pill.

"None of this is over until I die!" He screamed as we inmediately knew that this war is ending right here and now.

Whoever the victor is, is yet to be found out.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this took me soooo long! I was reading Fairy Tail, watching Owari no Seraph and reqatching BNHA because the spark I had in writing is gone.

Eventually after the new ep, my writing mood came back so yeah. 😂