Prologue

Izuku Midoriya could not even remember how her father looks like. She saw pictures of him but she couldn't remember spending time with the raven head old man although there were many pictured of them together. Despite of not growing with a father, as her mother kept telling her that she doesn't know where he is she was happy.

Spring has arrive, cherry blossoms has started to bloom as Deku was excited to walk toward UA for her second year. She was pretty sure that it was far more hellish now, she talk to Mirio before he graduated and she didn't like the information she heard from him.

She climbe a couple of stairs, her long curly pony tail bouncing in the air as she excitedly skip through the halls. There were a bunch of first years who greeted her, recognizing her as she was already rather popular before her debut. She smiled at herself, remembering her intership last year where they fought againts the League of Villains. It was the second time she saw a kidnapping incident occur before her, Shinsuo being grab before her eyes when they met in an amusement park in Tokyo. That day was supposef to be a celebration for Mirio was already graduating hut things went wrong. That was a day she thought she'd die she was trap between rubbles, Shigaraki laughing above her and all he had to do was wrap his fingers around her neck and she'd die.

Fortunately, Todoroki and Kacchan came flying out of nowhere helping her. Even Iida and Kirishima came somewhere to help her out, his defeat was later determined from the moment Shinsuo used his quirk on him. Yet it was al but a memory now, the league has fallen and there was nothing to worry about now.

"Shinsuo-kun!" She waved seeing the bluenette in front of the II-A classroom seemingly hesitant to enter the room looking all pale. He snapped back into reality, glancing at his friend not knowing if he should smile at her.

"Midoriya." He merely greeted, as she stop in front of him to have a little chat with him.

"What are you doing out here?" She asks as Shinsuo look away embarrassed to answer her of his real reason. Hesitant he may seem, he sighed, scratching his head still refusing to look at her.

"I hadn't got the courage to enter the classroom." Midoriya merely blinks.

"How long had you been here?"

"I just arrive."

"Well, come on! You know me right!" She smiled grabbing him by the arm as his face burned red. Good God, how could she be physically stronger than him? He should probably start training more wanting to be better than her.

"Wai-wait Midoriya---!" They stood frozen before the door, in silence.

They both laugh seeing the room desert empty. In the end, Shinsuo started asking about how the hero course goes Deku gladly explaining to him everything until Iida came in. They both gave advices to Shinsuo talking about various activities and previous classes.

Eventually the rest of the class slowly came in, welcoming Shinsuo except Bakugou who ignored him. This time, Deku was terrified sitting beside her childhood friend as she was still unsure what their relationship is. They talk casually now, they bicker sometimes, Deku still instictively scared of him yet she was glad of what they have. They even talk about activities and homework recently, even giving advices to her.

She smiled at herself, looking forward of this school year.

What could possibly go wrong this year?

Well there was one...

"Deku-chan!" Uraraka called out, as she blinks writing a lot of analysis down her notes enjoying herself.

"What's wrong Uraraka?" She asks, stuffing the notes back into her bag. Standing up from her seat, walking toward the door.

"Someone wants to see you!" The girls squealed as she frowned, taking a closer look. Her jaws fell, before the door step of her classroom was Kaito Haisaka, a teen lively pale, hair platinum blonde with bright sky blue eyes. He smiled at her as she tried not to melt under his presence.

One of the top students among third years this school year, son of Sunshine, a beautiful female hero, a part time model was here FOR her!

"Ha-haisaka-senpai!" He chuckled as she still stood there frozen girls still squealing from behind her.

"Hello, Midoriya-san. It appears that there is no longer a necessity for us to introduce ourselves to eachother?" Deku nodded, not finding herself capable of smiling at him even in a polite manner. She had a crush on him when she was in middle school! "You probably know that I am the current student council president of UA. Yes?"

"Ah yes, I am informed."

"The principal has somewhat decided to make you my--- I mean the Vice President of the council." Her jaws drop open even more.

"But I am not even---  I already broke like 10 rules! I ca-can't be a great example!" She could still remembered how she almost cried a couple of times, having her ass almost kicked out of UA a lot of times.

"Well, considering your achievements I doubt you have the right to say that." He laughs. "See you later in the UA B2 R13, you are exoected during the meeting."

And he left, bidding his farewell politely the whole class left dumbfounded before they bombarded her with congratulations.

On the second though, there was something that went wrong. She did not expect to have more responsibilities this year. Which would probably trouble her second year intership, along with how she should manage her academic performance within the schoom.

But that was less than she faced last year, there were no longer villains, Japan is finally somewhat peaceful, the pressure of her having to defeat All for One is gone and she was improving in her full cowl.

Things should be fine this year, she'll maintain her position in her class, she'll continue being serious with her studies, she wouldn't lost anything just like before. She has nothing to lost, there's no way things could go wrong  now.

She already achieved her happy ending.

Or has she?

~~~~~~

I wasn't really into the genre of fox's tale, I find it's story too similar to Crown and Swords so I decided not to write  it anymore.  So this is my replacement, may this story be great as how it should be :-P