Chapter IV- Cats

I did not expect to wake up early, only for me to start running toward the Midoriyas to see her. I couldn't even remember what I ate for breakfast, how I got my uniform and everything else,

She was there, laughing with him outside their house. He even ruffled her hair. Didn't they just fucking met?

I raise an eye brew as Dabi glance at me. Deku glance at me, later waving as I only lift my arm a bit, after she was done telling her goodbyes he pinch her nose.

I was silent, like I'm watching a horror movie as she talks about him like a love struck teenager.

"You're too fucking trusting!"

"He's not like what you think he is! He likes music, he does a bunch of crazy things! And he's super smart!" She said excitedly.

"And what about his fucking background?"

"You know his background! Iris, his mother has been termanally ill since he was little, his grandparents died when he was 13! He thought dad left him, he thought dad abandoned him and his mom! He was angry for something dad didn't know he was doing!" She reasoned out. Yet I was convince, I was stuck with that bastard for like 24 hours, he laughs at the thought of killing me if I refused. He's a fucking monster, like a villain he should have been.

"So you're fucking believing him?! He kidnapped me! Shinsuo! Tried to kill you and Half ass! And you!"

I just find no symphathy for him. What he did was his choice, he wasn't doing it againts his will.

"So what if I do?" And she ignored me, I stood there like an idiot watching her turn her back on me, she never do this!

"Great! Hate me for fucking caring about you!" That actually hit me back, she only cared back then but I misinterpreted it. She stop on her tracks, looking pained as I gritted my teeth.

"I understand... I'm sorry for insisting." And she left, I refused to follow her feeling that it would be too much for me.

It's stupid that I had to follow her in the end because we have the same classroom.

~

The situstion was dire than me bullying her for a couple years. She's the one who hates me now, she's the one avoiding me, she's the one who's making me feel anxious. It's annoying.

"Well, good morning everyone." Aizawa-sensei uttered, there were furs all over his black hero costume.

We heard a meow. Shinsuo's head swung.

"And Midoriya do thank your brother for me for those kittens in my sleeping bag. However he knew I believe that it'd bcause of you."

"But I didn't---"

"Alright, we'll proceed today's activity, I want you to wear all your hero costumes. Today's activity is how to handle a hostage taker... Which reminds me that the class should be devided into the three groups." I didn't like the activity that much, the boys kept reminding me of that hostage taking I went through way back in middle school.  The activity ended and they are still laughing at me.

"Why the fuck are you laughing at me that it was Deku who did something stupid!" I roared, snapping from all the shits they are talking about.

"What she did was heroic." Kaminari laughs as I glared at him.

"It was fucking dangerous!"

"Since when did Heroism even became safe?"

"Stop fucking encouraging her!" Deku merely laughs awkwardly, ignoring that we are talking about her out loud. By the time our eyes met, I remembered that I should beupset.

She wasn't really ignoring me... She was keeping her distance knowing that I don't want to speak to her yet.

"Midoriya-san!" And she turned her head immediatly seeing a girl with odd rainbow colored hair and heterochromatic eyes, smiling at her.

"Nijeharu-senpai!" She's probably the auditor of the student council, I don't find any reason for her to be here.

"Have you seen it?"

"Seen what?"

"Your brother!" My eyebrew twitch.

"Daniel?"

"Do you anyone else?"

"Unmm... No..." Yes you have! How about me?! My fucking old hag said that your first shitty word was 'onii' while pointing at me!

"He's all over my news feed!"

"Wha-what?"

"Geez, Midorin, you should stalk different things than just stalking heroes." She pouted, taking her phone out of her pocket. She gasps, I checked mine to, and my news feed is filled with the one thing.

A photo or a video of that fucking son of a bit--- wait, his mother is dead---gun playing a fucking shitty guitar while singing.

He has a nice voice.

Wait...

I need to rub my brain to erase that thought.

"This is really him?! Woaw!" She was smiling now and I am not the only one frowning.

"Don't tell me you have a nice voice to Midorin!"

"Wha-no way, he's more like after his mother... Only his hair color and quirk is what he got from dad!" She laughs, stuffing her phone back in her pocket.

"Anyway, get me his autograph you lucky lil' whore! And I'll give you that rare All Might tapestry you've been asking for!"

"You're joking!" She's more pleased with that news.

"He's picking me up in an hour, I can take a photo of you both!" She suggested making me feel much more irritated.

"I love you!" She hug her.... Girls...

"I'm buying that limited glass figurine for you, sweetie~! Give me that signature and photo alright?" Deku merely laughs at the popularity her brother was gaining.

"If he agrees. And that's not really necessary!"

"I'm sure he'll do anything you asks! He loves you!" Loves you my ass.

"Yet, I really want to respect his personal space to... So, I'll really try."

"Love lots, see you in an hour! Just call me when he's here!" Won't you look at that... He gained herself a fan.

"Things are going his way." I laugh in a sarcastoc manner as Deku merely glance at. She bid farewell to everyone else, as the silence between us went on.