Chapter VII- Fake

It was getting more annoying each second finding the investigation useless. There was nothing odd, he continued performing in the band, he continued ignoring Deku as she desperately try to talk with him. She had been pretty gloomy in school since then, always all silent, wouldn't even interact with anyone as she continued to assume that I am still upset with her.

During our vacant period however, she didn't notice me standing from my chair although we sat baside each other. The rest glance at me doing such as I gritted in teeth in annoyance. My hand began to start feeling wet, small sparks appearing as I clap my hands together performing a loud harmless explotion. Everyone in the class jolted as she fell off the chair.

"K-kacchan!" She whined, now attempting to stand up from the floor after getting surprised. I glared at her as she look at me all confused and nervous.

"What was that for?" She asks, standing up, using her hands to take the dusts off her skirt. She looks all irritated and upset, but she chose to direct it to something else than toward me.

"Are you fucking sick or something?" I uttered this time, more irritated  than she is.

"Since I'm depressed right now, that might be the same." She look away. "Now, what do you want?"

"I want nothing but the muttering and annoying you back, would you mind?" I replied, laughing sarcasticly as she sighed.

"I'm not really in the mood Kacchan." And I got more irritated as she sat back on her chair.

Do I fucking have to speak to her brother for this fucking situation?

~

"Well, I want all you brats to be prepared for another training camp this month. It's probably more worse than last year, those working on their intership are already excused."  Aizawa-sensei uttered, dismissing the class as we all stood up. Ready to leave, it's going to be on Wednesday next week.

The school's probably confident enough to held this because of the Villain's alliance fall. There was another shopping plan as before I could even say no, Kirishima was already in front of me kneeling, begging to me to go to and everyone else started to join in.

I agreed out of irritation.

"Deku-chan! You're going to right?" Uraraka quickly approach her as she nodded, smiling.

"Sure! As along as you're there!"

"I think you shouldn't go. Last year, Shigaraki almost killed you." I laugh, later smirking as she look away pouting. It was a traumatizibg event...

"You shouldn't go to the camp to Bakugou, last year you got kidnapped." Todoroki uttered, the whole class burst into laughter as my face burned red.

"Todoroki, he needs your ice right now!"

"Burn!"

"Bwahahaha!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"How could you like teasing people when you hate them teasing you?!"  That doesn't matter!

The trip during weekend was expected. I just wanna buy a pair of shoes, since mine are already tattered.

I really like those shoes though.

"Aren't you planning of buying anything?" I asks Deku as she was left behind by everyone else, so she ended up following me.

"Nothing, by the time I told dad he ordered via online about every necessary thing I needed." She uttered, fixxing said the shoe lace over the left shoe I brought.