Chapter XVI: Ablaze

The meeting was all shits, I could understand why Dabi was there but Stain?! He probably wants me dead, I of course, aspiring as a hero to be looked up to, not like his ideals. As of now, all I seek is to become her hero.

"Were you listening to me?" Todoroki raise an eyebrew as I glared at him. I get it, during the Huso incident last year, Stain saved Deku from a Nomou saying that she'll be a very wonderful hero, and he also tried to protect her when those villains attempted to kill her as he promised cooperation.

But what assurance does Night Eye pocess that he will not kill those 'unworthy' heroes once all of these are over?

"Of course I was, but he'll have your head if he had an opportunity I'm fucking sure of that." I stated as he sighed, choosing not to response not risking the possibility of a debate. I was about to speak again yet I held my tongue noticing someone's presence behind me.

"Definitely." A shiver went down my spines hearing that rather intimidating voice. I saw Stain by then, all serious. I have no idea why I'm fucking nervous.  I shouldn't be intimidated, I once fought All Might, he once stood in front of me, I should be used to this!

"However, the reason why heroes exist is for the sake of defending this world. These heroes' heart must remain pure, always wanting nothing but to defend those in needs. Those who seeks something else deserves nothing but to die as villains are as rotten as they are." He walk pass us, I and Todoroki left speechless.  Todoroki then glance at me, as I did the same, both of us staring at eachother.

"I am still wondering why you trust Dabi though." I look away, not knowing if I should tell him about the pill. I was the first person Dabi informed about the formula, before they turned it into a solution and was announced to the heroes.

"Katsuki!" I quickly turned my back on Todoroki to see Blaze Flames with Dabi. I blink, once again glancing the son of Endeavour as he merely blinks as well.

"Blaze," I responded with a nod as he sighed.

"Come along, we'll go home now. Or do you still want to visit Izuku a bit?" I'm sure they'll wait for me if I do that, and I could not afford that.

"She can wait next time." I uttered. "Well, half ass see you in the battle field."

He chuckled. "See you."

And I followed the Midoriyas. Dabi seemingly silent, Blaze definitely didn't know about that pill so he's probably giving him a hard time now.

"We'll need to stick together with the situation." Blaze uttered, all serious as he entred the car, I sat at the backseat hating the silence by the time Dabi sat beside him. It was fucking annoying the bare with their awkwardness, till I decided to look at my phone, went to a online page to look at the hero news.

My orbs widen seeing Shigaraki.

"Dabi, turn the radio on now!"

"Why should I?" I glared at his seat groaning.

"Just fucking turn it on! Shigaraki's all over my phone! He might be in the news!" And he did, I've never been left frozen my entire life hearing his voice immediatly.

"---Yet the heroes still believe that they can go againts us." I want to hear all of this.

"You think Best Jeanist will suffice to defeat us? All Might cannot defend you now! Endeavor is dying! Your number two hero is weak! It is finally our time!"  He laugbs as I gritted my teeth, glaring the image of Shigaraki in my mind.

"The children you are throwing in the battle field can do nothing! And at this very moment---." He pause, chuckling.

"I'll give you Blaze Flames' head." As if a cue, a carbwas dropped in front of us. Everyone started screaming as Blaze Flames barely stopped the car from colliding with the car dropped in front of us.  I fell off my seat, groaning yet I wasn't able to remain that way for even a second.

The roof of the car was ripped of as I quickly kicked the door to get out, rolling over the road. Dabi not far from me.

"Dad!" Dabi screamed, creating a wall of fire between Blaze Flames and Toga. I cursed as the villains glance at us.

"Ah! If it isn't Danii and Kacchan!" I glared at the girl, who merely laugh.

"It's been a while, you two look cute." She giggled, as sparks of explotions appeared over of my hand. I charged at her yet I was welcomed by a winged Nomou trying to punch me, I barely dodged that,

The Nomou eventually started burning in bright blue flames.

"Daniel! Bakugou! Go to Izuku now!" Blaze Flames screamed, fire escaping from his mouth, his eyes blazing with anger.

"But---"

"They know where she is!!! They know!" He yelled blowing a fire at Toga who was about to attack him,

"These fuckers tried to kill my princess." He muttered, eyes still desplaying nothing but anger.

"I'll burn all of them down." He uttered coldly as it sent shivers down my spines, the fire getting much bluer. Blue flames had always been considered to be hotter than red ones, Blaze Flames creating them is terrifying.

"Let's go!" Dabi uttered as I followed him toward a blue car abandoned upon the attack. I went to sit beside him on the driver's seat, smiling at myself.

"Damn, your dad's frigging cool." I barely admit that as Dabi chuckled.

"He is one of the top 20 heroes in Canada after all." With that he turned the car's wheels, almost throwing me out of my seat as I glared at him. The car drifted away from the scene, as blue flames still burned from behind us.

His wrath obvious despite of how calm he look, like how his flames burns blue but burns everything on it's path.