Chapter III- Trip

I no long have an idea how things ended up this way. I am now inside a taxi, with Kirishima, Shinsuo and Half ass trying to be comfortable as it was far too tight inside.

"Someone needs to lost some weight." Shinsuo awkwardly laughs as I rolled my eyes.

"Particularly you."

"How on earth did I got stuck in here?" Half ass asks.

"At least I know why I'm here." Kirishima laughs.

"That's not the way toward our house." I uttered, seeing where the car turned. Kirishima and Shinsuo looks terrified hearing me.

"Where is he bringing her?!"

"What is she planning to do with her?!"

"Calm your fucking asses down!"

"Look who's talking." As much as we were all screaming and panicking the black car suddenly decided to stop in front of a mall. We all grew silent.

"We're here." The driver uttered, as Todoroki immediatly took his wallet to pay the driver. Kirishima and me scrambled out of the car looking like we're running away from an attemp of murder or from a crime.

We immediatly saw Daniel--- screw that fucking Canadian name--- Dabi entering the mall with Deku as they were both casually talking about something I could not comprehend.

"Just don't follow them obviously!" I did not expect that this plan includes a couple of wigs and buying some clothes that made us look like a bunch of models.

Todoroki stood out too much.

"we shouldn't have brough you huh." Shinsuo uttered, seeing that the girls were glancing at him from time to time. He's pretty popular among girls to, considering his achievements last year along with his bloodline. Plus his looks.

"Stop talking and fucking follow them!" It took us a while to find them again. Eventually we found them at the fifth floor at the arcade and only heaven knows how terrified we were when we saw them.

She was laughing... With him... He was talking less casually now... And she was holding a All Might bunny stuffed toy which I assume to be something he gave.

They look terribly close, and it feels really really really wrong.

"Well, he wasn't trying to do anything in the end." Kirishima uttered, blinking as Shinsuo and Todoroki were both staring with incredulity in their faces.

"Shut it hair for brains! We can't just trust him immediately!" I roared, he's faking it, he's not genuine, he has a fucking plan... I just know it.

"Kacchan?" We turned ourselves to see Deku standing in front ---- once behind ---- of us. She stood there, still in her uniform, her hair now left as left untied as she was still carrying that All Might rabbit stuffed toy.

"I think you've got the wrong person, miss." I was planning to walk pass her but I somehow knew that there was no escape in this. There's no way she can think that this is merely coincidence to have four people looking similar to four of his classmates.

"Alright, we followed you," I took k my wig off as she blinks. The things I could actually do for her. (As a friend)

"Izuku--- oh." There was nothing more terribly awkward than this. Kirishima was able to dare to say hi as Deku merely laughs her so called brother sighing.

He eventually offered us to with them which both Kirishima and Todoriki politely refused, unfortunately, since Deku repeatetively asked them they gave up. So how we ended up eating awkwardly in a fastfood chain is still something I'm wondering of.

The silence was terrible, with or without it, things were still fucking awkward.

A
"So, Izuku..." Dabi started off, wrapping his lips over the sundae filled spoon.

"Which among them is your boyfriend?" Todoroki drop his spoon while the rest of us choke on whatever's inside my mouth. Particularly the cola that was about to slipt into my stomach through my throat.

My nose is stinging.

"Oh my God!"

"Someone help them!"

"I... *cough* die--- *cough* *cough* sa-save *cough* me..." Everyone was staring at us now, but all I could care about was the hand rubbing over my back as my nose and throat are stinging already, tears running down my cheeks.

When everything was over, Dabi was laughing.

~

"That was so embarrassing ... " kirishima's red from head to toe as he decided to let his hair down so no one would at least recognize him from the previous event.

"They'll forget it eventually ." Todoroki tried to convince him, as Shinsuo has been all silent.

"I shouldn't have cone."

"Shut the fuck up, you're the one who suggested all this fucking shitty crap."

"No one still answering my question though."

"I don't have anyone alright?" Her face is all red.

"But I'm pretty sure one of them was the guy in your wallpaper."

"Wha-what?"

"Alright! The guy in the wallpaper is my friend."

"Boyfriend?"

"Just friends but far special than that."

"Is it four eye? Seriously Deku?"

"No, you." She said straighforwardly me,

"Me?"

"What? I was happy you started talking to again!" She look away.

"So you don't have a boyfriend?"

"No, Da---." She pause a bit. "Nii-san, I don't have a boyfriend. I doubt someone will ever ask me out."

The nickname left me pale. They're close now!? He trusts him now? What the fuck?

He laughs. "Great, I'll be your date until then. Then which means until you're 18."

Kirishima grew pale as I tried to sopress a snort. Shinsuo and Todoroki likes her to, but not enough to actually ask her out...

How I know?

They told me.

"Well, since you still obviously don't trust me. You can ride the car along with me if you want." Daniel suggested as I am obviously not going to do that.

"Bakugou will do fine, your neighbors after all." Todoroki suggested as I glared at him.

"what?! Why me?!"

"One, because you left your bag in the school... Two, I know your wallet was left there to." My face burned red realizing that I am bronging nothing but the paper bag with my uniform in it.

"Fuck you all."

~~~~~~~~

I was expecting to publish rarely becauae of school... But hey! I'm still here, XD Dabi will obviously be OOC for the rest of the story and I'm sorry about that as for Kacchan he doesn't have any romantic feelings toward Deku. I just find it necessary to make the story his point of view. I'm sorry if that might have dissapoint you.