16. Dare Devil

© Copyright 2017 by Jocylin Anthony. All Rights Reserved.

Song in the media box is : No Fear -Dej Loaf

Mini POV

I nervously await her answer.
After a few seconds of silence, she finally gives in and says, "Truth...for now."

I smile, excited that she's actually willing to play the game. Unfortunately for me, I didn't think I'd get this far so I have no truths or dares prepared.

I excuse myself from the table so I can grab my cellphone and look up a few questions on the internet.

It doesn't take me long at all to retrieve my phone and plop back down in my chair.

"Okayyy, first question, what is your favorite food?", I ask before popping another wing into my mouth.

Brina grins before gesturing to her plate. "It's actually hot wings."

I pull the clean bone from my mouth before exclaiming, "Wow, I picked the right 'I'm sorry' dinner then huh?"

"You really did...now, truth or dare Mini."

I exhale and decide to play it safe for now. "Truth."

She cocks her head to the side and thinks for a second before asking,"Can you touch the tip of your nose...with your tongue?"

I laugh and send her a questioning gaze. "I'm not exactly sure, I don't think I've ever tried."

She grins and her eyes widen in anticipation. "We'll try it right now. It's so easy, watch me."

Brina licks her plump lips before swallowing and finally her pink tongue darts out and lands on the tip of her nose. She holds it there for a few seconds, her eyes glittering with pride before she sucks her tongue back in and gesturing for me to try.

From her demonstration, it didn't look all that hard. I copy what she did but when I aim for the tip of my tongue, it doesn't quite make it. Not willing to give up, I strain to reach the tip.

Brin giggles while I finally give up. "You got so close Mini. At least you can touch your nose, a lot of people can't even do that. All you need is a little more practice and you'll get there."

I roll my eyes while poking her in her side. "Sorry I'm not skilled enough, we can't all be talented like you Sabrina."

At that she throws her head back and chuckles. "Very true. Ask me now."

I proceed to ask her and she pretends to pick a piece of lint of her shoulder before saying, "Dares suit me best."

I nod agreeingly before checking the website. Finally I find a suitable question. "I dare you to...eat a raw egg."

Brina's face contorts in disgust for a second before it's replaced by determination. "Fineeee, bring me the egg."

I let out a devious chuckle and speed to the fridge to grab an egg before she changes her mind. I grab one, crack it, and pour the inside into a cup. I then place the cup before her. She looks at the contents of the cup in contempt. She glares at me for a second before downing the whole thing. She slams the empty cup back onto the table, letting out gurgles of disgust before grabbing two wings off her plate and tearing into them.