3. Hīdë Âñd Fręäk👀👅(S)

© Copyright 2015 - 2016 by Jocylin Anthony. All rights reserved

I glance at the mirror and shake my head.

I reallyyyy regret letting Kelsi choose where we're partying tonight.

Apparently, tonight at the Train Tracks (just a weather beaten brick building surrounded by train tracks), Phi Kappa Beta is hosting a costume party.

And apparently, Kelsi wants me to be the sluttiest fairy in existence (lol not really, I've seen sluttier and yes fairies definitely exist).

I look at my self once more before I do a quick little twirl. Damn, I must admit, I do look beyond sexy. I mean, this outfit accentuates all my dominant features like my breast, my abdomen, my thighs, and of course my ass.

"Brina, stop looking in the damn mirror and help me adjust this strap in the back.", Kelsi says

I reluctantly tear my eyes away from my reflection and lay my eyes on Kels.

Dayummmm. No doubt, we're definitely gonna be getting eye-fucked all night long.

Kelsi has on a blue and gold beyond slutty genie costume that highlights her abs and her slender body.

I slap Kelsi's hand away from the strap and I fasten it for her. Immediately, we both rush to the only full body mirror in our dorm suite and we both cringe a bit.

I wring my hands in front of me and in a bout of insecurity, I timidly ask, "Are we really gonna go out like this? I mean..."

Kelsi's bottom lip quivers a bit and I can tell she's this close 👌 to canceling the entire outing so I immediately clap a hand on her shoulder and puff out my chest.

"...I mean, we're so damn HOTTTTT! We'll be stealing all the attention from the other girls, but then again, when don't we?", I joke while elbowing Kels in her side, attempting to cheer her up a bit.

"HAHA, you're right! I don't know why I was getting nervous, we look hot as fuck!", Kelsi grins.

-:-

Kelsi and I arrive at Train Tracks when the party is going full swing. The music is reverberating right through the tracks and straight into my chest.

As soon as Kelsi and I step onto the tracks, we're both handed drinks which we immediately pour on the tracks. No way are we getting date raped today.

Kels grabs my hand and pulls me right into the center of the tracks where all the sweaty costume clad bodies were grinding to "Hide and Freak" by SoMo ft. Trey Songz.

I throw my hands into the air and begin to sexily grind my body against Kelsi's. I take this moment to let loose and actually use my werewolf senses.

Immediately, everything enhances by 3. I can clearly hear the erratic heart beats of the slippery bodies surrounding me, I can smell everyone's unique scent plus a few illegal drugs, but most importantly, I can sense my wolf awakening.

On a normal day, I would be extremely worried at my wolf awakening from her slumber but considering the circumstances, it's only natural.