13. Węâk

© Copyright 2017 by Jocylin Anthony. All Rights Reserved.

Mini POV

After Sabrina leaves, I sit there trying to process what just happened to me.

She has a whole mate, but she let me kiss her...

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. Not only did she let me kiss her, she was clearly willing to let me do much more than that.

It's rare to find a werewolf that would actually cheat on their mate. Extremely rare in fact. And never have I heard of a female were cheating on her mate, it's always the other way around. Maybe it's because she's such an alpha. I mean, the only weres that cheat on their mate are alphas.

Even so, I can't believe it. I mean, I want to be mad but I can't.

I sigh once more before I reach up and lightly caress my own mark.

Who'd have thought that we'd both be cheating on our mates. Guess it's not so rare after all.

I feel extremely guilty for two reasons. One, because I've let my mate down by kissing someone else and I haven't even met her myself yet. And two, because even though I know it's wrong, a part of me doesn't regret kissing Sabrina and would gladly do it again.

I lightly touch my lips, still feeling leftover tingles from Brina's soft full lips.

Suddenly, I remember her face as she jumps off my lap and scrambles for her shirt. She looked so...ashamed. She's probably beating herself up over this kiss right now. Yeah. I should text her. You know, to apologize.

From my pocket, I pull out her number that Beck gave me and save it into my phone. Before I can debate about whether it's a good idea or not, I type out 'hey...can we talk?' before I hit send.

As soon as I hit send, I feel a burning pain in my head. Welp, I guess Vag is up.

'What the hell do you think you're doing Mini?!', Vag yells in my head.

What do you mean what am I doing? I'm just texting her to apologize, that's all.

'The hell you are. Do I look like I'm stupid? You're clearly planning on turning this into something more. I see it, you don't even regret kissing her!', Vag hisses at me.

I begin to reply but then my phone vibrates in my hand. Brina has texted me back.

You know what Vag, hold that thought.

I open the message:

Sabrina🤤😳: I would love to talk so I can apologize and try to explain myself. Low key, I thought you wouldn't hmu

Me: I should be the one apologizing honestly. I kissed you first.

Sabrina🤤😳: but I let you kiss me Mini.

Me: What happened, happened. Look, I'd rather apologize in person if that's fine with you? You can come over to my  room and I'll make an apology dinner...

Sabrina🤤😳: I'm not sure that's a good idea...

Me: uhh, you're right. I just wanted to apologize and cook some hot wings at the same time. Two birds, one stone kinda thing. We can meet somewhere else.

Sabrina🤤😳: Wings?🤤🤤 lol send me the room number and I'll come over in an hour or so.

Me: Great!😊

I place my phone in my pocket before clearing my throat and attempting to wipe the smile from my face.

'You think I don't notice that shit-eating grin Mini? What are you trying to accomplish right now?', Savage questions.

I sigh before shaking my head and leaving the library, heading to my dorm. Why are you assuming I'm up to no good? I'm merely trying to apologize to her. Nothing more, nothing less.

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥

Song in the media box is Weak by AJR

Y'all think Mini's really up to no good or is he gonna be the perfect gentleman that we know him to be?

Anyhow sorry that Wattpad deleted this chapter.

Also, sorry I took so long to make another. It's totally different from how the first one was. I decided to change everything. We'll see how it ends up.

-Jocylin 🤗❤️