Untitled Part Nineteen

Hey DreamTeam, I love y'all last chapter y'all showed out so I'm expecting the same for this one. I can't wait to read what y'all gots to say. Already preparing the next chapter.
                       Happy Reading my loves.
________

Imani's POV

I stepped out of the house, to be greeted by King standing before me his arms crossed and his glasses on his face. I bit my lip at how sexy he is.

"Damn you look nice." He said hugging me.

"Thank you." I said and hugged him back. "I missed you a lot." I expressed.

"I missed y'all too." He said rubbing on my belly, he kissed my lips.

"Thanks for the gifts." I said as he led me towards the passenger door.

"As ya man, that's my job. Don't worry bout it."

I leaned over in the seat, unlocked and opened his door.

"Look at my baby." He said. "Being all romantic and shit."

I laughed at him, "hush up"

"Let me turn this up." He said turning up the music, "And this is for the ride. Just a lil something you can munch on." He said going in the back seat and grabbing a small snack box.

Really working for puss I see.

"Where you bout to take me?" I asked him.

"Oh no." He shook his head.

"What?" I asked him.

"Don't start with that being nosey mess. I'm not tying to hear it."

I laughed. "Alright, fine."

"Bae, is it just me or have you gotten a little bit more belly?" He asked.

"I've gotten a lotta bit more belly." I said and took his hand off of my thigh and placing it on my belly.

"Oop, your daughter is over you too." I said. "She isn't even fluttering." I said laughing.

This little girls gave me small flutters the entire day and when I put his hand she wasn't feeling it. He pissed her off.

"See, that's messed up. Already training my baby not to like me." He said.

"Shut up before she come out looking like you."

"She better look like me." He said and I shook my head.

"Let's pray she look like her Mama." I mumbled and he slapped my thigh causing her to shift a little.

She was moving for that though. I shook my head and laughed.

"No but for real babe, I hope she get everything from you except your nose. The small head gonna be less work on you to get out so that's a plus." He said.

"I went to the doctors, got an ultrasound and it's nothing small about this baby head." I said laughing. "Her head big just like Daddy"