Ladies 🙄

Hey Ladies!

I just got back home from my trip to Orlando a few hours ago and it was ahmazinggggg (yes I know how I spelled it) I'm feeling very nostalgic from my trip and it's inspired me to write a new book *Be ready for it*

I've been unplugged from social media and my first day back one of my girlfriends that I've met through this app was like Dream you gotta talk about this. Soooo I'm talking about it.

Usher and his herpes. Honestly, I didn't care that he had herpes because Charlie Sheen's ass has whole HIV and was exposing women to that and no one made a big deal of it.

However, I was extremely pissed when I saw the plus sized woman being disrespected because she came forward as someone who allegedly (I'm trying to be politically correct) had sex with Usher.

So we just gonna act like Fat women don't have sex? We gonna ignore the fact that fat women are sexy? We just gonna ignore the fact that men love plush pals?

I have seen so much ignorant stuff on EVERY timeline and all because she's big that means she's lying? People ain't shit and get on my nerves.  Like because she fat that excludes her from having sex with a wealthy man?

If he has herpes, and KNEW he had herpes his ass needs to pay them or go to damn jail.

Ladies, What are your thoughts?

*Chapter coming tonight*