Untitled Part Seventeen

Imani's POV

I answered the ringing phone in a state of fright. I knew I wasn't gonna be ready for what ever it was that someone was gonna inform me of because whenever you get calls this late, it only means one thing.

"Hello?"

"Baby." Brandon said a little out of breath.

"Where are you B?" I asked.

He sighed, "I'm in Dubai." He told me.

I laughed. "You're kidding me now right?" I asked him.

"Baby no, but listen-"

"Why are you there? Who are you with?" I asked demanding answers.

How could he leave me, his pregnant girlfriend and go to Dubai? I know he was a spur of the moment kind of guy but this wasn't like anything I ever expected.

"I'm alone, I gotta handle some stuff and then I'm coming back."

"You playing with me right? Please, please tell me you playing." I said growing so frustrated that tears began to spill out of my eyes.

"No baby, I'm taking care of some stuff. I'll be out here for a little bit. You can't call this phone though, only I can call you."

"You must think I'm some stupid bitch! Whoever it is that you're there with I hope that hoe is worth leaving your family over. I'm pregnant with your child and you up and leave, for God knows however long to take care of business?" I asked furious.

This shit ain't making sense and it's gotten me to the point where I wish I could get on a plane and drag him.

"Baby it's not bullshit yo. I never bullshit you-"

"You have and you do. I can't believe this King!" Furious wasn't the word for how I felt in the moment hearing the man, the one that I love, say to me that he's away and I have not one way of contacting him.

"Baby calm down, you know I don't be lying to you no more and even if you don't believe me chill before you hurt the baby."

"Oh now you care about the baby? You left me here alone, to go some place that's by plane at least ten hours away so God forbid something happened you wouldn't even be able to get to me." I said further explaining my frustrations.

He sighed from the other end. "Listen to me, I ain't leave you alone. Our whole entire family is there for whatever you need."

"Our entire family isn't you King." I said upset. "I-I can't believe you're doing this to us." I said.

This wasn't for business, it couldn't have been because the guys would have been right by his side and he made it a point to tell me that he was alone, and business for him never up and shifts like that.

He does things on his time regardless of who he's dealing with and everyone knows that.

I can't believe he has the gull to just flat out lie to me.

"Baby, you've trusted me up until now. Please give me another shot and just-just trust me. " he asked.

I sighed not saying anything into the phone. I didn't wanna talk anymore but I didn't want to end our call either.

"You better call me." I breathed in. "Everyday." I said to him wanting to punch him in his face the more I thought about the situation.

"I'll call as much as I can."

"Yeah, you better." I said.

"When I get home ill explain everything"he said and I hung up.

Him doing that to me, wasn't okay and I wasn't about to stay in this house by myself either.