Untitled Part Fourteen

Brandon's POV

"Good Morning." Imani said waking me up to breakfast.

I smiled and looked up at her, it was a sight to see, her pregnant belly on my lower stomach as she sat right above my man piece.

"Morning." I told her and kissed her quickly.

"Somebody's up." She said twisting on my waist a little bit.

"What you acting alarmed for. You just so conveniently woke him up." I told her

She giggled and grabbed my ringing cell phone from the dresser.

"Who is it?" I asked her shifting our bodies in an upward position so I could feed us breakfast.

She shrugged. "It's an unsaved number."

I nodded, "Answer it."

She picked up the phone, and said in a very professional tone, "Hello."

She placed her hand under her breast so that it lay across her chest and supported her hand that held the telephone. I grabbed a piece of bacon putting it in my mouth.

She smiled. "Oh hey Ma." She said and I shook my head knowing that this conversation wouldn't be ending anytime soon.

I mouthed to her, while shaking my head to get off of the phone.

"Oh nothing Ma." She said ignoring my gesture and I sighed knowing I wasn't gonna enjoy the little bit of time I had with Imani before I had business to take care of.

"Today? You wanna go shopping. Mm." She looked over at me and I shrugged.

"Yeah, lets shop. I gotta get some outfits for Baby Girl." She cheesed hard saying that and I chuckled knowing how much she wants this little girl.

"Okay yeah, King says Good Morning and he loves you." She said and my mom began to raise her voice causing Imani to laugh.

"She said she love her son too."

I nodded and the two of them hung up.

"Baby we gotta think of names for our Princess." Imani said in a baby like voice while rubbing her belly.

"I haven't thought of any yet." I shrugged.

"Well we don't have a bunch of time." She said and I laughed.

"We have time. Relax babes, eat some of this melon." I told her and she bit the fork I had placed in front of her mouth.

"You think so?" She asked me and then kissed me.

"Mm, yeah. what was that for?" I smirked.

"Because, I wanted to kiss my man." She smiled.

"You so territorial bae."

"And you knew this." She said grabbing the apple juice and sipping it.

"Nah, I didn't."

"Whatever King'Brandon." She laughed.