10

W arrived at the dorm.

"Uh, bye see you tomorrow?" He said.

"Yeah, see you. Bye!" I waved my hand and went to my room.

Otto is always not here because sometimes he's with he's  girlfriend Grace or recording with the boys.

I went to our little kitchen to cook. My phone rang and it was Otto. He said that he'll move out tomorrow because Grace asked him to move in with her.

I ate my dinner and went on my laptop to make some homeworks. My phone rang and it was Awsten , I gave my number to him a while ago.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hey, did you already ate?" He asked."Yeah. How about you?"

"Yeah I did, how about your homeworks?"

"I'm doing them right now.Did you need something?"

"No, I'm just making sure that you're safe and nice, oh okay, bye now, you're still doing your homework. Goodnight."

"Okay, bye. Goodnight." I said and turned my phone off.

I love it when he is so over protective and concerned on me.

I continued to study and finally, i went to sleep.

I woke up and it's Friday . No school tomorrow.

I went to go and take a bath and I noticed that Otto's things were removed from the room.

I took a bath and I wore blue knee stilted jeans and a random shirt and paired it with my black vans.

After preparing I grabbed some toast and juice and I went to the lobby.

I started to walk but I saw Awsten smiling at me. " Good morning.' He said. I began to blush and I covered it up with my hands.

"You're so cute.'' He giggled and noticed that I'm blushing.

"Stop I said and laughed.

We went to school.

"Bye, see you at the cafeteria." I said. And entered my class.

The class starts and we have an exam tomorrow. I need to go to the library but, Awsten and I will meet at the cafeteria.

After class I texted him that I'm going to the library and he said that he'll bring me a sandwich for me.

He arrived. " Hey.' I whispered trying not to break the rules.

"Hey, here you eat this. He said and sat in front of me. "Thanks.' I said.

"So you have an exam tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah, how about you?"

"Uhm, no I don't have an exam tomorrow but I have training for football." He said.

"Oh, can I watch?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you have exams right?" He said scratching his neck.

" Yeah, after my exam, is that okay?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled.

He left for his class and I went to my class too.

After the class, I went home, I rested and went to Starbucks.