6

I closed my store and rode my bike. I wasn't using my car for now.

i went to the nearest fast food and brought some food, I was really hungry, I didn't eat my snacks so this is it.

""Next few weeks."""

I miss luke, I just want to hug him.

I'm on my way home, I decided to go to the park.

I'm so confused. I think there's a party here, there's some nice lights, petals on the floor balloons and it's just nice.

I sat on the wooden bench and got my candy floss.

I saw a blonde guy who was holding up a flower, I stood up and maybe I'm ruining the surprise or anything.

"Jessica ," someone called my name.

I looked back and saw that blonde guy, that is Luke . I giggled and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"I missed you" He said.

I smiled and blushed.

"Me too.' I jumped into a hug.

"I promise I'll work it out." He said, his happiness is heard in his voice.

"Yeah," I say and still not letting go.

He dropped me home.

"I love you. " He said and kiss me on the cheek and he blushed. He's so cute.

I'm in my room right now and just in my bed.

I'm so happy, I can't imagine that jess the ugly, having a handsome boyfriend.

i sat on my desk and study, study, study. All of the time, my mum said that I'm going to be with dad if I got A's I kept having high grades but yeah maybe.

Luke is doing some covers and he is with the boys. They sound really good and I always listen to their covers.

"Hello?" Someone called on my phone.

"Is this Jessica ?" A guy's voice said. And it's not luke.

"Yeah.' I said politely and I'm so nervous.

"Uh, wait a minute." He said.

After 15 mins of waiting no one answered, I turned my phone off.

"Who are you!?" I asked and my voice rises. I didn't notice before that it is Luke number the one who called me now and the other one who called me a while ago was not his number.

"Jess, it's me Luke ." He said.

"Oh, I thought you were the guy who called me and then he didn't answer." I sigh.

"Okay, calm, I just finished a cover." He said.

"Okay, bye I need to go, goodnight I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said.

I ended the call and I'm still confused. I don't know who was on that call.

But, seems like Luke is like not caring about me, he just said ' okay, calm down. And that is not good for me. And these past few days, I don't know, maybe he's just so busy.

I heard that Awsten is joining the soccer team and Luke and Awsten are friends now.

I'm walking around and I am going to the shop and it's so dark.

"Hey, wanna ride?" I heard a guy'd voice so I turned back and it's Luke .

" Hey!" I greeted him. And it seems like he is not sweet to me. " Okay." I drove his car.