1

It is the first day of school, I have to go to a new school.

" Jessica ! Come in here and eat." Mom shouted. As always mom is busy, she doesn't have time for me.

I came downstairs, again, my food is porridge. I don't have any brothers or sisters, my mom is working in a very famous company but we aren't rich, sometimes we don't have money, and my dad works there to.

***

I arrived at the school, the school looks so big and good.

Their is a group of boys in there who look like bullies.

" I like your Olaf Frozen top" one blonde guy laughed.

I looked down through my feet and continued to walk. Then a brunette curled guy intercepted my way.

" Hey girl!" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk. Actually I was just scared.

I arrived at the assembly and go to my own room.

I entered the room and find an empty seat. There is a seat, but it is reserved for the one who bullied me. I went to the other seat and I sat there.

That guy is a handsome creature. His friends are beside him and he is in front of me.

Our professor arrived. Our prof. Made a not and we need to put it on a paper.

" Hey, can I have your paper. " I'm Awsten Knight ." He winks. I still ignored him. " Hey miss, what is your name." Now he looks angry.

Then my seatmate whispered to me. " Come on, answer you need to answer unless," I looked at her she raised her eyebrows.

" Uhm, Jessica , Jessica Thompson ." I grabbed another paper and wrote down the things I needed to.

"Oh, your name is like your eyes, but aren't beautiful." I rolled my eyes.

He looks annoyed. He is writing now and me too.

It is lunch break so I went to the cafeteria. I got my food and there is an empty seat at the side of the guys.

So no choice, I have to seat there. They are playing something, like rolling it in the table, and suddenly, it rolled into my side, so I pushed it back. They laughed at me and that made me so uncomfortable.

" Jessica right?" A guy asked me. He looks like a bad boy but sounds like a good guy.

" Yeah." I smiled. I think that is their first time to see me smile.

" I'm geoff, and yes, I look like a bad boy but no." He smiled. " My friends are making fun of you? Don't worry I'm here for you."

" Thanks,"

" By the way, that curly brunette guy is Otto and that is Awsten , then we have a college friend Jawn ." He pointed at them. They are busy.

***

I went to the restroom, it looks like a good restroom. There is an empty cubicle so I attempted to enter but someone stopped me.

" Can I? I really need to pee." She said.

" Okay, I really don't need to pee." I smiled.

She entered the cubicle. I just go to the faucet to wash my hands, she used the faucet beside me.

" So what's your name?" She looks elegant.

" I'm jessica" I smiled.

" Oh, I'm Tiffany ." She put on some lipstick.

We went to our class.

" Hey you, get some water on the cafeteria." All of our classmates are looking at me like they're saying that ' do it.' So I did it.

I gave it to him then he pushed me and the water spilled on me.

" What are you thinking?!" I wiped the wet sides on my shirt.

" I'm thinking to make you wet and embarrassed." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

Tiffany gave a nice top." Are you sure you wanted me to wear this?" I asked.

" Yeah, besides your shirt looks bad." The shirt that she gave me is more beautiful than what I was wearing, it is a black crop top with laces on it.

" Thanks." I smiled.

" Welcome, there's something wrong." She grabbed her lipstick and brush, she put a lipstick on my lips and detangeled my hair.

We went back to the classroom and sat.

" You look pretty." Geoff sat beside me.

" No, not much" I put my hair at the back of my ear.

" I hate Awsten when he is doing that to other girls." He rolled his eyes.

" Yeah."

The class started. The professor is a quite scary but not so.

***

The classes are all finished, me and Geoff and Tiffany all exchanged numbers.

I went home. Mom is at her work, she said that she'll take an over time and dad as well.

I cooked my own food and ate.

I went to my room and my mom left a note.

Hey jessica! Our dream came true! Your dad and I had a big project and when we finshed that ..... We will become a millionarie or rich! - Mom."

I became so excited for that.

I scrolled through my Instagram. Then suddenly an unknown person texted me.

From: Unknown

Hey, this is Awsten , freak! I got your number from Geoff . You ugly dumb.

I ignored it and I just continued to visit some other social media.

I fell asleep

***

6am.

I woke up and I needed to go to school.

I got ready, I wore a pink polo shirt, jeans and my vans. Totally I am not a fashionista.

I went to school.

" Hi Geoff !" I greeted, Awsten is in there and he pushed me. I totally got no control on myself and fell down. Geoff helped me up.

" Here you go," he gave me my things that fell down.

" Hey love birds! Stop being cheesy Awsten laughed.

" Stop doing that to Jessica ." Geoff hold onto my shoulder.

" Don't worry I'm okay." I ran away and went to my class.