5

"Mom is so supportive this past few days, and she told me that we'll be rich. She is so confusing." I said.

"Uh yeah, she looks so fine when you told her that you have a boyfriend, and when I'm going to sleep here." He said as he pulled me closer." You're so huggable."

""Cause I'm so chubby and fluffy." I laughed.

""You're slim though." He smiled. I smiled.

I fell asleep and felt him hugging me tighter and pulled the covers to make me warm. I'm so in love. That sound so cheesy.

"I really love you." He whisperers. I'm actually halp asleep.

i smiled.

***

10am.

"It's the weekend again." I said as I ate a spoonful of ice cream.

"Yeah, time to relax." Luke says. "I need to go home."

He kissed my cheek then he left.

I rested for like half an hour. I got ready for the day, I went to the shop. Actually, I have business, it's a flower shop. I built it on my own and I earn my money, and I'm saving some money for my mum. And I have a bike.

I arrived at the shop and opened the shop. My shop is not that big, it's just a normal shop.

"Hey Luke ?" I called Luke on my phone while I'm watering the plants.

"Yes baby?"

"I'm in my shop now." I say.

"Okay, on my way."

"No, it's ok. I just wanted to hear your voice." I carried the vases.

"I need to go there's a meeting. Bye I love you."

" I love yo-" he cutted the call.

I continued to water the plants.

Luke is so busy, he didn't text me yet.

There's a customer. I just smiled at them, they brought a vase filled with tulips. Then a man came over, he was taking pictures of my plants. And then it is Awsten .

I just ignored him. But seriously, I have a crush on him, if I'm still single.

I just stayed in my shop the whole day. My mum is in New York for her work, as she said, we are going to be rich.

I brought my food and ate it.

And I just texted luke.

M: hey. :)

L: sorry I'm busy, I am going to leave for a tour with the state champs .

M: oh that sounds great, don't worry it's just ok for me.

L: I'm so sorry jess, I love you.

M: I love you too, Luke bae.

I closed my store for a while, I went to my dentist and the dentist cleaned my teeth.

I have new friends now, it's jack, and Jonah ,. I met them when I was in kindergarten, they just transferred to my school last Monday.

And they arrived at my shop. "Hey guys!" I greeted.

"Hey jess." They respond.

We talked about things, about me and Luke and family.

Some people brought vases or bouquets of flowers." Ok guys, time to go home." I said as I got up from my seat.

i started to fix up some things. We left the shop and went to my house it's already 5pm.

They went home and now it's time to rest, I'm feeling the period cramps.

And Luke called.

"Hey." I greeted I was changing my voice into a calm one, my period cramps.

"Hey ... You ok?" I sigh.

"Tell me the truth, I'm on my way to your house want some food?"

"I'm on my period and it hurts ... Yes please I want food." I say.

"Oh, stay there I'm coming." He ended the call.

I just lay on the bed and rest, I'm not feeling well. I fell asleep.

"Hey babe, wake up." He arrived.

"Hey." I said in a painful voice.

"You need to change." He said. I looked though my back and there's blood in my pants.

He helped me to change and he let me eat the foods that he brought. That's the things that I needed.

We sat on the bed and he wrapped his hands around me.

"Thank you." I hugged him.

"That's the mission of the boyfriends." He said.

"I love you."

"I love you more." He kissed me on the forehead.

I love smelling his jacket. We laid on the bed and he hugged me and I fell asleep.

Weeks past, Luke is always busy. He changed, not like when we first met. He's always busy with work and singing, he doesn't have time for me.

M: hey babe

L: yes?

M: i have something to tell you.

L: what? please be fast.

M: you're always busy, it's like you don't have time for me, But i understand, but I think this won't work. We need space.

L; here we go again, how many would I tell you that I'm busy about work, it's not just for me, it's for us. but if that's what you want, then ok.

I ended the text and just focus on my shop. This is hard, he changed that not Reece I met before.

By the way, we moved into a new house, its more great, it's nice now, like a little mansion, like my mum said, that we will be rich now and this is it, we got 3 cars the other one is for me.
I got my earphones and listened to the chainsmokers. Now, I saw Awsten again.
"Awsten ?" I say.

"Oh yeah, get. I love taking pictures sorry if I disturbed you." He said.

He is so different now, not like the last time, he was like evil. I can say that, he is more handsome now.

"It's okay..." I sigh.

"How are you and Luke ?" He asked, this time, he is taking stolen pictures of me.
"Nah, lets not talk about that." I laughed a little bit.

"Why? What happened?" He asked.
"I asked him for space. And he said ok, even if I needed some comfort from him." I look down in my hands.

"Oh... so can you go to my first game of soccer?" He invited, maybe yes, 'cause I want to feel free for now.

"Sure." I said.

He left and I just stayed in my shop.

Then Luke called on my phone.
"I'm so sorry I was just so busy? Can we talk about this? I'm on my way sorry again."
"Maybe you're still busy, then continue that, I don't care, like you don't care about me.
I ended the call, after a few minutes, he arrived.
" I'm so sorry." He begged.
"I accepted your apology but, can we have some space? Just come back if you aren't busy anymore." I said.
"Okay, I promise that I'll come back." He said.

Accidentally in love with Awsten knightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara