7

It's a Saturday tonight and the owner of the dorm said that today my roommate will come.

I hope that it's a girl. And finally someone knocked on the door.

" Oh I thought my new roommate will arrive today?" I asked and that's the owner.

"Oh sorry, Jessica , she's had changed her mind she's not going to live here." She said.

"Oh okay." I said.

It's okay for me and finally I'll be alone here so i can study well.

I've been invited to a party in the campus and many students will attend so maybe I'm going. They said it's 7:00 and it's already 6:30/

I went to my wardrobe and scanned for outfits.

I think I should wear some pants ' cause it's cold. I picked out some white pants, a pastel red sweater and some brown ugg boots. Gladly the campus is near the dorm and it's not that cold.

I got inside the campus, loud music and noises with disco lights at it's kinda boring for me. I find a seat and I got my coke, I don't dink alcohol. I sat there and watched the other students dancing.

The bullies have their own place and the boys (Waterparks) have their own too. The boys are improving not like the past years it's been so bad like they are bullies I just don't like but, now I like Awsten and I mean it, many girls are falling for him and dying for him and now many girls are flirting with him and taking a picture with him.

"Excuse me, did you know where the restroom is?"Someone asked.

" Oh just go there and turn right, you'll see the restroom." i didn't even know the person who was talking to me. Omg it's Jack Avery from kindergarten.

"Wait, is that you Jack?" I said.

"Yeah, how did you know my name?" He asked.

"I'm Jessica !" I said.

"Oh my gosh, it's been ages!" He hugged me.

" Where are the rest of the guys?" I let go.

"Oh they are all in there." He said as he pointed at the other seat where they are.

"Okay, I need to go, I need to pee." He said and ran in the direction of the rest room.

I went to their seat. " Hey boys!" I paused. " It's me Jessica !"

"Jess, We all missed you." They hugged me.

" Yeah me too." I said. I sat beside them and I saw Awsten taking pictures and ugh he looks good.

" So how's life?" I asked.

"Oh I'm taking college here and I took law and that made my life so hectic even if it's just the start." Jonah sighs.

"And I'm taking medicine." Corbyn said.

"And me I'm taking up photography." I said.

We talked about everything, our breakup, who's my crush and things.

It's 11:15 and I need to go back, the curfew is on 12.

"Bye guys, see you next time." i said.

I walked back to the dorm and seems like all of the students went there and it's just a couple of people here. I went to my room and changed into my pyjamas.

I lay in my bed and go to my phone, I wonder if why my new roommate was not coming.

I'll be attending the photography Contest next month I heard that Awsten was joining.

I fell asleep.

I woke up and got ready for school the next day.

I wore my black pants, checked pullover and black vans. I tied my hair into a messy bun and sprayed some perfume then I made some toast.

By the way, our dorm has a kitchen and a bathroom per one room and it was nice and complete but the problem was it is quite expensive.

I went to my school and go to my first class.

i sat down.

"Heyyy." I sat down with Jack, and Jonah."

"Hey!" They greeted. I got my food and ate.

"so you coming to the event next month, I think it would be great if you'll come, Daniel is joining too." Jonah said.

"Yeah, I'm coming, I heard Awsten was joining so I'm going to watch." I giggled.

"Eyy, you are totally falling for him." Daniel brushed his shoulder into mine.

"I - I - don -" - I saw the boys walked pass.

"well Geoff looks good." Jack mumbled.

I blushed but I just continued to eat.

"I'm so hungry," Jack said and ate his food.

We all laughed and I put my rubbish in the bin.

I look around and saw Awsten walking closer to me with his rubbish.

I quickly put my rubbish in the bin and walked back to the table.

My friends smirked and laughed.

After talking about stupid things I went back to the class and continued to study.

After the class, I saw Geoff but I haven't talked to him, it's like I forgot about the past.

"Hey,' he said. " I'm sorry for the thing that we did to you last year, uhm, I'm so sorry." He said.

"Yeah, apology accepted.' I smiled and gave him a quick hug.

" I need to go." I smiled.

I walked and went to my dorm. I put my things down and kept my purse and phone, I went to the Walmart and brought some food and things that I need.

I brought my dinner and snacks for the next days, and I also brought some meals for the next days.

And it's Sunday tomorrow, maybe I'm going home for one night and I'm going back to school tomorrow.

I went to Starbucks and brought a Hot chocolate it's a kinda freezing today.

I took a sip and continued to walk back to the dorm.

I ate my meal and I felt so alone. After eating my dinner I changed into my pyjamas and watched the TV, I got my phone and talked to some friends.

I lay down on my bed and still on my phone.

I scroll down to Luke's Instagram and he's having a big career in singing.

I slowly fall asleep.