9

I went home with the scrapbook.

Otto wasn't there I think he's with Geoff.

I thew all my things onto the bed and sat on my chair I put the scrapbook on my desk and I look at the cover of the scrapbook.

I opened it up and gave out a deep sigh.

The first page was my pictures when I first saw him.

"""Oh the way she look, the way she gives me shivers down my spine..""""

It was my picture when I was in the tweety bird shirt.

Then I turned the page and I think I'm blushing. It was my picture when he spilled some water on me and Tiffany gave me a top. I didn't know that I had a picture of the moment from that time.

"""Sorry if I spilled some water on you, Otto told me to do that."""

"""Ugh when Tiffany gave you a top, oh god I think I'm in love. That crop top suits you well, love it and love you."""

I think I'm blushing now. I turned the page again and it was when he pushed me and Geoff helped me.

"""I'm so sorry again, I'm so jealous of you and Geoff :( are you falling in love with him? Please don't, give me a chance."""

I turned the page. And it was when the photo spread all over the school.

"""I made a very bad mistake, Jessica I'm so sorry, I edited that picture and Geoff took my phone and sent it to everyone. I'm sorry.""

All of those things happened to me are in there.

After days, I haven't seen him, I heard that he won.

All of the people are looking at me.

"Geoff !" I shouted.

"Jessica ! Someone's looking for you in the gym!" He said.

I nodded and went to the gym.

I saw a red carpet, roses, people are smiling at me.

There's some letters saying." 3 reasons why I like you."

I walked again, I saw another reason then another and the last one.

I saw Awsten standing at the end of the red carpet.

"Can I court you!" He asked. Wow he looks so nervous, I couldn't believe that for his question, he did all of this.

I stared at his eyes." Yes." I cheerfully said.

I hugged him and he is still in shock with happiness.

"Thanks, by the way, Jessica . I'm so sorry for everything." He said.

"It's okay!" I smiled.

After that, I went to my class and all of the students are looking at me and I'm just smiling.

I couldn't believe that my " dream guy" is courting means he likes me back.

I came out from the room and the class had ended so i needed to get home, I started to walk.

"Jessica !" I saw Awsten behind me.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Can I please walk home with you?" He asked.

I nodded.

" Do you need help with your things?" He asked.

"Oh I'm ok.' I said.

He nodded.

We went to my dorm.