(18) I still don't like you.

Primrose's POV

I slowly open my eyes and try to turn to my left. I feel a weight on my side and immediately open my eyes. I see Alex asleep in my arms and grin like an idiot.

He stirs and lifts his head. "Good morning, Rose." He says in a husky voice. Damn... He's still hot when he wakes up. You're over here with crazy bedhead.

"Not really, since you're still here." I sigh, untangling our legs.

He laughs, half awake, and repositions himself to my side. Then he pulls me into his chest, and I ask, "Are you cold?"

"I'm always cold in the morning. But I know something we could do to stay warm..." He teases. I smack the side of his arm, and he laughs.

"Do you want breakfast?" I ask.

"I don't want to move. Stay in my arms." He mumbles into the pillow.

"I could make us breakfast and then bring it to you." I offer.

"No... Don't leave me." He whines.

I laugh, and he sits up. "What would you like for breakfast?" He asks, rubbing his eyes.

"Do you want crepes? I just found out how to make them!" I say excitedly.

"Well, why don't you show me your skills, Rose?" He asks, sweeping me off my feet.

I laugh as he carries me toward Esme's house. He kisses my forehead and then sets me down in the kitchen.

I let him get the pan ready while I mix the batter. After pouring it into the pan, I wait until it's ready to flip. "What fruit do you want with it?" I ask, looking at the refrigerator.

"Strawberries, please. Do you want me to cut them?" He asks, grabbing a knife.

"That'd be great, thanks!" I say, flipping the crepe.

15 minutes later, Alex and I finished adding toppings. Alex takes a few pictures, and then we eat.

I watch Alex take a bite, and he pretends to gag. "Stop..." I say, laughing.

"It's amazing, Rose. You are a woman with many talents." He says.

"Thank you," I said, bowing.

His phone vibrates from a text, and he rolls his eyes. "My parents think I'm running away." He says.

"Are you returning today?" I ask.

"Ya... I know we have a lot to talk about." He says, sighing.

"As long as they're willing to listen, maybe it won't be so bad," I say.

He brings me into his arms and says, "Thank you for letting me stay over."

"No problem. I want to be there for you and stuff..." I say, muttering the last part.

Alex smiles and is about to say something when I cover his mouth. "Are you going to make fun of me?" I ask, glaring at him.

He nods, and I sigh. "I just think you look adorable when you blush." He mumbles, cupping my chin.

I remove my hand from his mouth and scoot away from him. "Asshole," I mutter.

He kisses my cheek, and I slowly move back to his side. "I still don't like you," I say, finishing my crepe.

"Uh-huh." He says, biting back a smile.

"Uh-huh," I say, mocking him.

He grins, and I roll my eyes. While I wash my plate, his phone rings. "Is it okay if I stay for like one more hour?" He asks, ignoring the call.

"No. I've had enough of your presence." I say jokingly.

He musters up a smile, and I bend down to hug him. "You should plan out what you're going to say. That way, you don't get emotional coming up with the next topic of discussion. Sometimes I cry when I'm furious, and I hate it." I say.

"Wanna help me come up with the topics?" He asks.

"Of course," I say, nodding.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Dick Appointment/Boyfriend 🥵❤️:

I finally got my dad to let me end my singing career! He understands that I want to pursue dance and is proud of me for getting into Juilliard :)

That's fantastic news!

They also want to apologize for that dinner
I don't want to force you into doing anything you don't want to do, but they want a redo
But I understand if you're not comfortable with it

I'm down
Do they hate me?
Rethinking my words, I feel like I was disrespectful to them

No! They understand you were backing me up
It's actually a trait they liked
Backing up your partner for better or for worse and all

That sounds like a vow :P

Are you saying you'd marry me?

We'll see 🤷‍♀️

:)

I smile and decide to go to bed early. Early? Bitch, it's 1:00 am! Exactly! Early.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

I know it's short, but it didn't feel right to skip the morning... 😅

It's more of a filler cause I'm kind of just winging the ending... 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope you stay for the next chapter, though!

Byeeeeeeeeee! 👋