Erwin Smith (Attack on Titan)

The room was stuffy and the air was damp. The only sound made was the muted sound of water hitting the ground. Armin was seated at the table a little awkward and very much tense. Erwin stared at his lap his eyebrows tightly knitted together. Y/N groaned slouching in her chair. This was indeed an interrogation of a random girl between two supposedly dead people and the people who thought they were dead. Even the two undead thought they were dead. Her eye wandered slowly around the room the other eye stayed covered under its patch.

"Any of you gonna ask me anything. You know something like 'How was your day?' or 'How was the weather?'" She sneered at them locking eyes with the one who brought her there. The short man with a superiority complex and that smelled like he was doused in cleaning supplies.

"I don't entertain sarcasm in matters like these." He took his seat across from her and rested his head on his hand. His shirt was tousled and although he seemed to have recovered from the shock his eyes betrayed his intentions. She scoffed. "Yeah, and it wasn't my intention to become your personal jest. Honestly, what are you? A homeroom teacher?" Levi cocked his head to the side. Never in his life has he heard about such a thing as a 'homeroom teacher' so naturally, he debated with himself if it was an intended compliment or insult. Eren took a step forward looking at Armin and Erwin then back to Y/N.

"Explain how two people who were, in fact dead, still here. How two people who were severely wounded, shrivelled to bits, burned, sliced and diced are here sitting? Unwounded, unharmed, and in fact breathing." He coiled his hands into fists unable to accept that fact they were alive. The dead were dead. His mother was dead, he thought his best friend was dead, and he thought he lost a mentor. "Are there more undead?" Hanji shifted uncomfortably in her seat. They were, in fact, real and it was in fact them. It was no copy or replica. It was the original they treasured so much. "No, sorry but, things like this work with strictly fresh bodies. These were the only two bodies found within a span of 24 hours. Other times I got there things were already rotting off the corpses. Completely disgusting and unappetizing." Y/N shuddered and noticeably cringed. But, they were still food so she ate whatever was left. However, she didn't find the need to explain how she ate some cadets for an entreé and maybe for a little dessert. "So eye patch, just how long have you been here?" Levi crossed his legs. "Few weeks. Didn't wake up till some giant ass thing cracked the glass on the tube." Armin looked straight at her. "What do you mean a few weeks? What do you mean tube?" His voice was strangled and he was sweating profusely. Something about her made him uneasy. Hanji looked down nervously. "Hanji, care to explain? It's not like we haven't met before." Y/N gave them all a look that indicated 'test me'. Erwin turned to Hanji. "Explain." She took a deep breath.

"She isn't actually from this time. She isn't even human. I don't know what she is. When I was younger I explored and dabbled a little bit in this underground passageway by our house. I never broke the glass but, I'd sit and watch her sleep. She never aged and she never moved. I didn't know what to think." Hanji faced the wall in some way she felt guilty. She should've let her go a long time ago. Levi crossed his arms and a sneer spread across his face. "You, eye patch, explain also." Y/N sighed. "Basically I've seen a time with no Titans. Where streets were paved in buildings and the sky covered in smoke. A time where technology went ahead of humans." "You mean you're from the past? You want us to believe that?" Erwin got up from his seat clutching the ends of the table. "I mean she sure doesn't dress for this period." Jean muttered. "Hey! I'll have you know I dressed amazingly for my time!" "Nobody cares." Levi took a seat closer and sat at the edge of the table his back facing towards her. "But, she's not the women." Y/N cocked up one brow. "Not the girl?" She repeated. Erwin nodded. "I swear when I saw her eyes-" Y/N leaned back in her chair and let out a hearty laugh. Levi turned his eyes towards her and so did the rest. "Why are you laughing?" "It's always the same." She sighed and smiled shaking her head in disbelief. "At least show a little respect for the one who saved you, Erwin Smith." Levi clicked his tongue and turned his head making eye contact from over his shoulder. "It's you who needs to show some respect. I don't care what you are and where you come from but, when you're at headquarters you address him as Captain Erwin." Y/N let out a descending whistle. "Uptight aren't we? Well,  let me rephrase that. Captain Erwin, you sure know how to be an inconsiderate ass." Eren slammed his hands on the table. "That's more than enough coming from you!" Mikasa took a firm hand and clutched his shoulder tightly. Eren immediately held back. Y/N put her elbow on the table and rested her chin in the palm of her hand. "Honestly I've heard it all before Captain Erwin." She gave him a lazy look pursing her lips into a thin line. Erwin looked up his gaze focused on the wall behind her. "What do you mean?" He asked. Y/N sighed. "Really must I? Let me guess, the eye was disgusting." She looked at the ceiling. The building was starting to erode. The building was old. Erwin this time faced her. "Her face was revolting, her teeth were gruesome, she was a daughter of hell, she belonged in hell, someone like her deserves to die alone, to have the blood drained from her body, someone like her should suffer. She was a mistake. You should've burned her right when you saw her. Right, Hanji? You wish you set fire to that underground room." Y/N no longer faced the ceiling. This time it was her turn to slam her hands onto the table. "Now tell me Erwin which one was it? Was she revolting? Was she a monster? Did you wish someone like her was never created?!" Y/N looked down at the table breathing hard. She stood straight up her arms supporting herself with the table. Armin began to shed some tears. He covered his ears and rocked back and forth in his chair his breathing a little ragged. Levi stood still. Hanji stood still. Everyone did not seem to make contact with her piercing eyes. Especially the right. That one eye was pure black with a little tiny red dot in the centre. The crumpled eye patch was snugly tucked in her fist. Erwin was surprisingly the first to break the silence. "You really do hate her." Y/N took her seat again her emotions once again in check. She stretched and placed her arms behind her head closing her eyes."Please, there's no person that loathes her more than myself. Probably, would've killed her already." "I wouldn't kill her yet. She may be of some use." Y/N opened one eye. "Please tell me you aren't using her to play your silly battle games, Erwin." "What if I say yes?" Levi gave him a look. "Continue Erwin you intrigue me." He rolled his eyes.