Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)

"Y/N I trust you'll be a fine influence for our young Elizabeth." The man adjusted his pin and gave a knowing gaze at the young women. With a small smile, she bowed her head laughing at his solemn appearance

"When have I ever been anything else but, a lady?" He gave her a sarcastic grin followed by a grim look. "You are anything else but, a lady." Scoffing the young women crossed her arms childishly her left finger tapping the point of her right elbow. "Caught me in a caul I see." A small sliding whistle left her mouth. "A demon making a deal with the fairy queen herself, this certainly is an interesting concept." "I just never thought it would be this annoying. You're a churl of a lady-in-waiting if I could be quite frank." Those words made the girl laugh even more. "Such a brute you are Sebastian. Trying to kill me with words this time! Talk some more I'd probably be buried in laughter." Holding her stomach and wiping an imaginary tear she cleared her throat. "If anything the only churl is you! What kind of butler makes dinner this late."  

  Y/N stroked her hand across the made bed. A knock came at the door. A groan was heard from outside the room. "What now Sebastian? I've cleaned the entirety of this room what more do you want?" The door almost came unhinged with a small pull of the 'lady-in-waiting'. Mey-Rin stood there with glistening eyes. "It's only been a minute since he told you and the room is spotless. You truly are a piece of work! No wonder, the young master asked for you!" Y/N gave Mey-Rin an awkward pat on the shoulder. "Never seen a woman wield a firearm with such skill." Y/N's laugh came in an even more painfully awkward delivery. "You truly are so nice!" The maid found her ever so admirable ever since she got there. "No, not really...Anyways, what brought you here?" Mey-Rin took off her glasses and instantly Y/N clapped her hands together. "Some more nithings trying to come up and fool the young master. You'd think they would've learned by now." "I find it entertaining they even come back. Gives us something to do." Y/N faced the window hiding her hungry smile from the maid. "Oh right! Sebastian wanted you to pick some fresh flowers for the young mistress." Y/N clenched her fist. "Thanks for telling me! Tell him I'll get it done right away." Mey-Rin nodded and bowed closing the door behind her. "'Wants me to pick flowers' my ass. More like 'wants me to do all the work.'" Y/N griped as she saw the men hiding behind the trees. "Earlier than expected. Damn fools."

"하나 (One-Korean), 二(Two-Cantonese),  drie (Three-Dutch), quatre (Four-French)" Y/N scratched her head racking her brain for another language. "Have you all decided to surrender yet because I'm running out of languages, I'm pissed, and I have to find some flowers to fill a big ass vase." They stood there fear stricken and still. "Fine." Y/N tightened her grip around her captive's neck and with one light punch in the back her hand went clean through. Curdles of blood spilt at their feet. The man's gurgling brought everyone to their feet. Men ran, men prayed, men even cried. 

"Отку́да вы(Where are you from)?" The man kneeled rubbing his hands in forgiveness repeating the same phrase over and over again each time with more desperation. Y/N laughed. "I speak Russian also!" Bending down she came face to face with the man's teary eyes. Y/N responded.  

"ад(hell)."  

"Ahh, I see you've brought some flowers." Y/N gritted her teeth.

"This won't do." Y/N stared Sebastian down. "I was thinking the exact same thing. Roses are way too simple! You should've picked some of the Dahlias! We have tons in the garden!" Sebastian smiled already finding her glaring eyes quite the show. "TO HELL WITH YOUR FLOWERS. YOU MADE ME DO ALL THAT WORK ALL BY MYSELF YOU EVIL BASTARD." Y/N was seething. The Butler tilted his head in confusion. "I had no idea they came early?" "Oh really now? Ciel did you know they came early?" Rolling his eyes the young master nodded. "Sebastian said he'll have it done and over with before lunch." Ciel responded his eyes still glued to the countless amounts of paper. Y/N hissed. "I'll roast you on a stick for dinner you dirty bastard. Nice and charred. Ya hear me, Michaelis?! Nice and damn charred." Ciel and his butler laughed at her words as she stomped out. "She's good but, for a fairy, she has a temper. I was expecting something out of those fairytales." Ciel chuckled a little bit trying to conceal the noise by covering his mouth. Sebastian smirked answering his master. "Actually quite the opposite master. They are known to be very aggressive especially their queen."

"Sebastian, how old are you?" Baldroy raised a brow biting at the end of the stick in his mouth as he asked.  

"Why?" The butler gave a smile giving an inviting face for the cook to respond honestly. "I don't know? I just feel you're older than you let on." Sebastian stopped folding the linens turning to face him. "Why is this of importance?" Baldroy shrugged a little scratching the scruff on his neck. "This may be just me but, it seems kinda dodgy for a man of your age to be eyeing someone as young as Y/N. I mean I check her out too bu-" The butler slowly peeled off his white gloves. "Are you implying I'm a pervert or more precisely a pedophile?" A grim look was thrown at Baldroy.

"I mean-"

"So yes." Sebastian's smile was a little kinder than usual but his eyes told no lies.

"No, sir! Absolutely not! I was just kidding sir-"

"The dishes Baldroy. Clean them."

"But I just cleaned-"

"Clean. Them." Nodding frantically the cook clumsily stumbled back into the kitchen. "Never thought Sebastian was such a petty lad." 

Sebastian rubbed his temples. "A thousand years isn't that much of a gap but, to humans apparently it is. Plus, even if I was checking her out I probably would have been checking her out way longer than he's been alive. Three weeks since she's been at the Phantomhive household and this house is already upside down." He placed the crisp linen on the stack.   

"I'm still here." Ciel leant against the table unamused. 

"I know master. Just stating the logic behind it all."  

**********

Elizabethan Slang

Caul: Spider Web

Nithings: Wimps

Churl: An insult to social position