Genos (One Punch Man) Ft. Sailor Moon's Pluto

The air was dank and misty. Our heroine walked the streets with a listless look on her face. Not an ounce of emotion in her eyes nor her words.

"I have come to annihilate any threat." She said her eyes reflecting the pale grey of the area. Mixing into the scarlet of her eyes turning them into a darker color. Her slender fingers were poised threateningly towards her opponent. The women laughed twirling herself in the air, putting on a show for those below her.

"Last time I checked little girl I'm still stronger. Come if you dare." Her eyes flashed red as if taunting the girl to continue on. The girl nodded in recognition and stared down her opponent. Her enemy laughed again. "I, the third reincarnation of Kaorinite shall partake in your death." Flicking her red hair behind her shoulder Kaorinite plunged forward. The woman stepped aside earning a 'tch' from Kaorinite.

"Protected by Pluto, the planet of time. Connected to the Underworld. I am the Guardian of the revolution, third reincarnation of Sailor Pluto."

"Welcome back Sailor Scout. How was your sleep?" Kaorinite laughed. Sailor Pluto still held a stoic expression. Kaorinite spread apart her arms inviting the guardian. Kaorinite's crimson hair grew pursuing the movements of Sailor Pluto. Flipping over Sailor Pluto dodged the attacks with ease her Garnet Rod sitting comfortably in her grasp. Raising her Rod the wind enveloped her body hugging her in protection. "Death Scream." The Sailor Scout's calm voice serenaded the wind. The wind merged with the Garnet orb settled onto the Rod. Spinning once she twirled the Rod like a baton and launched her attack. Kaorinite took a direct hit sending her into a nearby building.

"MY APARTMENT!" A males voice howled.

"MASTER SAITAMA THERE'S A WOMAN LYING ON YOUR FLOOR!" Another voice yelled. Sighing Saitama kneeled down meeting eye to eye with the shriveled up woman. "Um, You see if you're one of those Genos admirers he has a P.O box. We accept letters but, um locks of hair are kinda getting annoying so we kindly appreciate if you don't send us hair. Uh, Or marriage proposals." Saitama rambled scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "Master how kind of you to think of me." Genos responded. Standing up Kaorinite ignored the bald man and trudged through the gaping hole in the wall. "How dare you ignore the words of Master! Have you no respect?" The robot asked following the woman.

"Can it, mechanical trash." Kaorinite growled. "Um, I kinda need your insurance because you kinda crashed into my house. I mean I don't know if that counts for vehicle insurance. I thought you were a car. I mean whatever is cheaper you know?" Saitama informed. The woman's eyes rolled to the back of her head. "You too shiny egg. I'll make a feast out of you." Genos halted putting a protective arm in front of Saitama. "Master you mustn't push her." Genos looked up and met the eyes of another woman. A woman of justice and drive. Sailor Pluto jumped down and stood quietly in front of Kaorinite. Out of anger, Kaorinite launched another attack.One with more prejudice. "DIE LIKE THE SAILOR SCOUTS BEFORE YOU SAILOR PLUTO." On instinct, Genos stepped in front of Pluto. "MACHINE GUN BLOW!" The young teen boys hormones took the best of him. Even if he was 90% tech he was still 10% boy and 100% attracted. Shocked Sailor Pluto took a step back burning the image of his defensive stance into her brain. Regaining her tranquil expression she rested a hand on his shoulder. Turning her way his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Ma'am I'm a hero. This is Master and I's job." He said firmly. "It's your turn with the ladies today Genos." Saitama yelled staring at the supermarkets "Daily Sales" flyer. "Maybe we should have Rice porridge with daikon?" He mumbled. Genos stared at the girl with pleading eyes. Pluto shook her head. "Thank you but, let me be a temporary hero for today. " Her relaxed voice enthralled his ears. Taking a step forward she placed the Garnet Rod in front of her and flung another attack.

"Chronos Typhoon." Wind tunneled into the ground. A rush of energy slammed into Kaorinite. "Dark Dome Close." Signs began to bend and the towers of City-Z began to tremor. Using her Rod she opened the doors to evils sanctuary. The underworld.

"Till we meet again Sailor Senshi." Kaorinite whispered as the doors began to close.

Sailor Pluto withdrew the door and turned towards Saitama with a red face. A sign coincidentally covered his unmentionables. It was his turn to return a blank stare. "There's radish on the street. I guess I'll just wash it." Bending down he picked up the white vegetable.

"Master Saitama, the roof." Genos spoke entranced by the supermarkets missing roof. Saitama turned back and looked at the store impressed. "Good job planet women." Saitama turned to her and gave her a thumbs up. Pluto smiled at Genos and Saitama walking away.

"What's your real name Pluto?" Genos asked her fleeting figure.

"Setsuna Meioh."

"Master her power was immense! I was shocked! There is a possibility she could beat you." Genos applauded. Saitama shrugged.

"I saw it coming." He said. Genos raised an eyebrow. "Look at the road in front of the apartment." Genos smiled and stared through the hole in the wall. Setsuna's first attack cracked the entire street and sent the sidewalk crumbling. "Genos somebody is knocking." The robot turned around and answered the door. His lips turned into a lopsided grin.

"Ah, It's you again! I guess we're neighbors now?" Genos nodded. "Uh, I never caught your name hero?"

"Genos." He said. "And I believe you already know mine." She replied.

"I believe so, Miss. Setsuna Meioh."