"Henry..." I say in sobs.

"What? What about him?" Joe asks.

"He's gone!" I cry out and hold my dad tightly.

"How do you know, Tori?" Caitlin asks me, but I couldn't speak.

"Maybe we should ask her about that later, Cait." Cisco says

I feel a hand on my shoulder, and I turn to see Iris with tears rolling down her cheeks. I embrace her tightly as we both cry together. Of course this hurts us. Henry was like another dad to us. But, I know this would hurt Barry more.

*~*~

I stood next to Barry in front of Henry's casket as everyone stood around it, and I held his hand tightly, knowing that he felt broken. I cried so much that night. When Barry came home that night, he was in fits of sobs and anger. I held him to comfort him, but my comfort probably wasn't enough for him. A priest was praying over Henry's casket and I shed a few tears as I looked at the casket. Henry was going to be buried next to Nora, as it was always planned, but not so soon. The priest suddenly leaves and I look at Barry, expecting him to say something. "Uh... My father's..." he fades off as he just looks at the gravestone of his father and mother. "I'm sorry. I can't do this right now." he says and I squeeze his hand gently. "It's ok, Barry." I tell him and he kisses my temple lovingly, almost protectively. "Henry Allen. Henry suffered two greatest losses in his life." Joe says and my dad nodded in agreement. "He lost his wife, Nora, and he lost Barry." Joe continues, and Barry's hand squeezes mine. "He suffered guilt, embarrassment, ridicule, shame, and everything that comes with being blamed for a crime he didn't commit. Henry Allen was proof that love can get you through the darkest days. And that love will keep him alive in our hearts." Joe says and I nod as a tear rolled down my cheek.

Barry pulled me with him as he walked up to the vase filled with roses, and grabs one. I grab a rose and we both walk up to Henry's casket. I held the umbrella as Barry squats and places his rose on Henry's casket, and I place mine. "I'm gonna find him, Dad. I promise you, I'm gonna take from him what he took from you." Barry says and I look at him with a frown. He stands back up as two men came and put the casket in the ground, then started piling dirt on top. After they buried Henry's body, the others leave, leaving me and Barry to stand in front of his parents graves. I knew he was hurting, but there was no way he could be left alone. He had just lost the only family member he had left. All he cared about, while we were living together as kids, was a way to turn in the murderer who killed his mom and framed his dad. When Henry got out of Iron Heights, I've never seen him so happy. "Barry." I call him as he squats down in front of his parents grave. "This wasn't supposed to happen." Barry says shakily and I squat down next to him. "I know. I know it hurts, a lot. Losing your dad when you just got him back, I know. It hurts me, too. But you have to be strong. If not for me, then for both your parents, because I know for a fact that it's killing them to see you like this." I say and he looks at me. "I don't wanna lose you either, Tori." he says as tears roll down his cheeks. "And you won't. I promise." I say, and we both stand up, then head out of the cemetery.

*~*~

At my dad's house, I was with Cisco, Caitlin, Iris, Harry, Jesse, Wally, my dad, and Joe. Barry, on the other hand, stood by the window, watching the streets sadly. Wally grabs the plate with a sandwich my dad had made, and takes it to him. "Tori, I know that this might be a bad time, but how did you know that Henry, you know, died?" Caitlin asks and I shrug. "I'm not so sure. It was like... I could almost feel Barry's feelings. Not entirely, but just slightly." I explain and she nods. Soon, Barry comes over to us and wraps an arm around my waist. "Guys, Zoom's still out there. We need to come up with a plan." Barry says to us all. "The man can crack breaches to Earth-2. I mean, if he can do that, what else can he do that we don't know about?" Cisco says and I nod in agreement. "Right after he killed his Time Remnant, he told me I was "almost ready." Barry says and I look at him. "Almost ready" for what?" I ask in confusion, but he only shrugs. "I don't know." Barry responds and I look down with a frown. "Yep, classic psychopath. Why can't they ever just say what they want to do?" Cisco asks. "We also have to figure out why I keep vibing Earth-2 being ripped to shreds." Cisco says and I look at him. "Seriously." Joe says as he takes a sip of his whiskey. "It's like I'm watching Transformers, in 4D, but, like, 10 times more realistic. And with much better acting." Cisco says

"Look, if you can vibe the future, we need to stop Zoom before that happens." Joe says.

I feel Barry's arm tighten around my waist and I turn to see him look down in discomfort. "I'm gonna get some air, alright?" Barry says and everyone nods. "I got it." I say as I follow him to the porch, grabbing a blanket on the way. When I walk out of the house, I see Barry sitting on the steps. He turns to look at me and watches me as I walk over to him. I take a seat beside him and he wraps his arm around me. "When I was in the Speed Force, I felt like I'd finally come to grips with her death. With not saving her when I went back." he explains and I just look at him sincerely. "And then, the moment where I'm finally at the place I could move on, my father's taken from me. How am I ever supposed to find peace in that?" he asks me with furrowed brows. "I don't know, Barry. But you're gonna have to find a way to do that or it's gonna tear you apart." I tell him. "I just miss him so much already." he says, and I lay my head on his shoulder as he pulls me in closer. "I know. I do, too." I say as I look up at him, and he kisses my forehead. Suddenly, a flash of blue zips by and I widen my eyes as I lift my head from Barry's shoulder. "Zoom." Barry says and he speeds away from me. "Barry, no!" I yell out, but he was already too far. "Tori, what's wrong?" I hear Iris' voice ask from behind me, and I turn to look at her. "Zoom sped by and Barry went after him." I say worriedly. Suddenly, a gust of wind blows through my hair, and I turn to see Barry. "Barry! Don't do that!" I say as I hug him tightly and he holds me tightly, but stays silent. Zoom told him something, but I knew he would tell all of us soon.