17

Tonight just happened to be date night for Barry and I since our past date nights have gone to shame. We didn't want to do fancy, so a date night at home was perfect. I had cooked as Barry set the table. As we sat at the table, I served Barry and I as he served us red wine. "You know, even if we didn't go out for date night, this night is turning out pretty romantic." I say to him and he wraps his arms around my waist as my hands were placed on his chest. "It sure is." he says and he kisses me. I suddenly hear both mine and Barry's phone beep and I groan in frustration as I pull it out only to see that it was Cisco sending a distress signal from Jitters. I change into my suit quickly and Barry speeds us over to S.T.A.R. Labs. When we get there, I stand in front of Cisco and Kendra, who was with him, as Barry speeds up to the man holding a knife and hitting him hard. "You are done here, pal." Barry says walking up to the man. "So is she." the man says and he throws the knife at me and I put my force field up and Barry catches it. I put my force field down and I look at Barry with wide eyes, then turn to Cisco, who sighs. "Thank God, Barry. I love you, too, Tori." Cisco says and I glare at him.

"Nice one." I say to him.

"Dude. Come on." Barry says and Cisco looks back at Kendra.

"Sorry." he says and I sigh as I look at him.

"Let's head to S.T.A.R. Labs." Barry says and I nod.

*~*~

When we get there, Kendra looks at mine and Barry's suits on the manikins. "I can't believe you're the Flash and Hummingbird. And that you work with the Flash and Hummingbird." Kendra says looking at Cisco. "Yeah. Let's keep that on the DL." Cisco tells he and I look at Barry with a sigh as I stand next to Kendra. "This is the same knife that was used to kill the men at the docks. The residue's a perfect match." Barry says and I look at the knife. "So it is the same guy." Joe says to Barry. "Definitely. But the thing is, these blades are old. Centuries old." Barry says and I look at him confusingly then look at Kendra. "Do you have any idea why this guy would be after you?" I ask Kendra. "No. I've never seen him before in my life." she responds and I cross my arms. "Well, he certainly acting like he knew you. He kept calling her Priestess Chay-Ara." Cisco says. "That's Coptic." Wells says and I look at him oddly. "You mean Egyptian?" Caitlin asks him. "That's right." Wells says and I shake my head. "Well, I grew up in Wisconsin and I've never even left the States, so..." Kendra says and I look at Barry. "This guy, he's clearly incredibly dangerous. So I need you to at least let us try to protect you." Barry says to her and I nod in agreement.

"I can put a detail on her." Joe says.

"You didn't see this guy, Joe. No offense, but I don't think a cop is gonna be able to protect her." Cisco says to Joe.

"No, but we do have a few friends who can lend a hand. But we're gonna need to leave Central City." I say looking at Kendra.

"And go where?" she asks.

I look over to Barry then back at Kendra, "Star City." I respond and she nods. "Um, Barry, Tori, can I talk to you two in private." Cisco says and Barry and I follow him out in the corridor and Barry grabs my hand. "You two really wanna go to Star City? Come on! We don't need Team Arrow's help." Cisco says and I shake my head in disagreement. "Yeah, I think we do, man." Barry says and I nod. "Man, you both fought meta-humans with abilities worse than "knife-throwing." Cisco says. "I don't think this guy's a meta-human." I tell him and Barry nods. "There's something different about him. Something mystical." Barry says and I nod in agreement. "Mystical, really?" Cisco asks crossing his arms. "We stop meta-humans because we're scientists, apart from Tori." Barry says and I clear my throat. "Sorry, babe. But we can figure out what their weaknesses are. But we don't have any experience when it comes to guys like this." Barry says and I nod in agreement. "With magic, Oliver and his team have experience with this." I say to Cisco. "This wouldn't have anything to do with Zoom, would it?" Cisco asks Barry. "No. We're just trying to keep Kendra safe. This is the best way to do that." Barry says as we walk away again with Cisco.