40| I Am Your Well Wisher

Start from the beginning

I began to wiggle my behind into him while stopping myself from giggling. "Smart move. You are a fast learner." He was instantly awake. I knew that it would work. I smiled smugly but I was taken a back when in one swift movement he was on top of me staring at me with lust.

"You are awake." I smiled. "How could I sleep when you decide to seduce me? I am an obedient husband, I always listen to my wife." He winked and I laughed. He kissed my lips and everytime he did it, I felt like it was my first.

"Tell me something. What had gotten into you the other day? You were so desperate to have me?" He was sniggering.

"Nooooo. What are you talking about? I don't remember anything." Even if I did, I wasn't going to accept it.

"Really? You don't remember it?" He cocked an eyebrow at me. "No I don't." I said sheepishly.

"Okay then. Fuck me please! Humza! Humza! You...." He began to imitate me and my face immediately flushed as I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Stop please stop. As if you weren't saying anything." I pointed out and he guffawed. "It was expected from me but I have never seen you cussing before." I looked away feeling extremely ashamed. He must have sensed it for he soon added.

"But I like this wild side of you which is only for me." My cheeks turned crimson as he kissed my forehead lovingly and then rested his chin on it.

"What time is it by the way?" He asked nonchalantly. "7.45 I guess." I replied.

"Fuck! We are late." In a thunderbolt like speed, he moved away from above me and galloped towards the washroom.

"We are late? Are we going somewhere?" I didn't know we were.

"Yes. Just get ready fast. I'll be out in a minute." He bawled from inside.

I did dress up faster than usual and went down to grab some breakfast for us. When I recrudesced, he was already done, looking as sexy as ever.

I brought him a juice and a sandwich. He ate it in a hurry, looking at his watch every now and then, and whining about how late we already were.

Soon after we were done, we headed towards his car and he drove me to an unknown destination. "Can you atleast tell me where we are going?" I asked anxiously.

"That's a surprise." It was the only response I received everytime I asked him.

I could identify the familiar streets. "That's my aunt's house." I pointed at my old house as we passed by it and my chest clenched at the mere sight of it.

"Do you remember our first meeting?" I turned towards him and his eyes were staring ahead as he replied, "How can I forget it?" He mumbled. I smiled remembering it.

It was awful.

I looked at the school I used to teach earlier. "I taught in that school before I got married to you." I said as we came near the big board of Harrison High.

"I know." He smiled as he took a sharp turn entering the school premises. My brows furrowed in confusion. "Why are we here?" I looked around to find the students walking in with the school bag resting on their shoulders. Classes would start in a while.