Why....

(A/N) Hello and welcome to a joint account with a few other users on this app. My main account is XOXnaluXOX or kawaiiforev, you should go check it out because I have some stories on there that won't be on here. 

Lucy's P.OV.

It was the last day of the annual Grand Magic Games and the winners were about to be announced although I already knew who, and I was right. Of course they're definitely not as good as Fairy tail was. 

Ever since the guild broke up, everything been so bland. Especially with them. If they were there when it happened they probably would have stayed.

Thats in the past anyway.

Suddenly, a intimidating man wearing a black coat that hid his identity entered the arena. He let of huge amounts of heat melting everyones clothes. He shot fire out of his hand defeating the winning team with just one hit.

Wait.. heat.... fire.....

"Anyone else want some,"

I stood there wide eyed.

"Hey Lucy, its been a while hasn't it,"

I turned my head to see the one and only..

"Happy,"

I looked back down and to see his hood burnt off to reveal......

"Hey, Lucy,"

"Natsu... Happy can you fly me down there,"

"Aye!"

He picked me up and flew me down dropping me down on top of Natsu causing us to fall, me on top of him.

"Natsu!"

I hugged him as tight as I could.

"I missed you so much,"

"I missed you too, Luce,"

I broke away, got up and covered my chest, then helped him up form the ground.

"Lets go back to my place!" I smiled at him and he smirked back.

At Lucy's Place.

"Well, here it is, just don't ruin anything and dont go in my bedroom!"

Happy started to scratch the post as Natsu went through my dresser, and it was the draw with all my nice underwear.

"Nice place Lucy,"

"Yeah, your panty collection has grown,"

"Get out of my dresser!"

~~~

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Hey, Happy lets go draw all over Lucy's face,"

"It wouldn't be a sleepover with out a little trickery!"

"Im gonna draw a moustache or even a unibrow,"

"Hehehe,"

We sneaked carefully into Lucy's room, trying not to wake her. This is going to be great!

"Hey.. Natsu," Happy whispered.

"Wha-whoaah," 

I slowly turned around to see a huge map and all our friends pinned to it. Articles, sightings, everything, she must of been tracking everyone.

I turned around to see her calm sleeping body. Then a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Im going to go now,"

"Awe come on Happy, don't leave me alone with this,"

"To late,"

Noooo, Happy why. I turned to her and sighed. I rubbed her arm and said.

"Everything is gonna be okay,"

Her eyes fluttered open gracefully.

"N-natsu," After she said that she broke down completely. I hugged her and rubbed her back.

"Shhhhhh,"

"Why did you leave..... And at the time I needed you the most,"

"I-im sorry,"

"Do you even know what happened,"

"N-no"

"Then why.... why....."

"Its okay.."

"No its not she's gone now..... so is the guild,"

"W-what do you mean,"

She let go and placed a broken piece of what used to be Aquarius's key in my hand.

"I-i sorr-"

"The guild broke up,"

"L-luce I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"

"No, Natsu theres nothing we can do anymore,"

"Luce, dont think like that,"

"We've all separated Natsu, how do you expect to find everyone,"

"We ca-"

"No we cant,"

I held her chin and leaned in kissing her gently. Her lips were soft and warm, they fitted perfectly with mine. I broke away and placed my hand on hers, looking into her eyes.

"We can find them, and Fairy tail will be the number one guild again,"

Tears of happiness rolled down her cheek as they did mine.

She hugged me tight as I took in her addicting scent.

"I love you, Natsu,"

"I love you too,"

"You do know your but ass naked, right,"

"Kyaaaaa!!"