0.8

this animatic kills me everytime i watch it. ^^

i love it ( and gremlin!alex)

animatic by Lazy Eule
___________________________________

~James(Hamilton) POV~

"C'mon lets go somewhere else. We cant stay here." I say and help my brother up. I leas him out of the dorms. I hate seeing him like this.

Why? Why do we have to do this?

"Because we cant take any chances of people finding out," my brain responds, using my dad's stern voice.

As we walk to the cake shop, I put two fingers on my earpiece and start talking to Lucy.

"Ok we're out of the dorm. You can start now."

"Alright," I hear her respond.

I hear more sobs come from Alex. I put my arm around him and he clings on to me for dear life. The last time I saw him like this was when mom died. He was always the stronger one out of the two of us.

~Thomas POV~

I watched Alex walk out of the dorm and close the door.

I walked over to the fridge and took out a few beers.

"Alright guys, who wants a drink?" I say as I walk into the living room, arms stretched out, holding 3 beers in each hand.

They all cheer happily. As I sit down, something catches my attention.

A phone, Alex's phone.

I walk over to it and grab it. I smile when I see a cute picture of us cuddling as his lock screen. God, I love him so much.

Suddenly, he receives a text from someone named Lucy. Huh, funny. He's never told me about any Lucy before.

Lucy
4:21
Hey, Alex ❤

"Hey, John! Do you remember Alex ever introducing us to a Lucy before?" I ask. He raises his eyebrows and shakes his head.

"No, why?" He says and walks over. Laf and Herc walk over too.

I show them the text. Laf's expression looks confused and shocked.

"Mon amie, that does not look good."

"You should look through his phone," Herc suggested.

I shrug. Eh. I'm sure he wont mind if I go through his phone a bit. We're soulmates, right?

No password. Perfect.

I open the conversation and what I see shocks me.

No

No

He's cheating on me?

I drop the phone and try to stiffle a sob. John picks the phone back up. He goes through the text messages. His face pales as he hands the phone to Herc and Laf. John puts him arm around me and I lean into his touch.

At this point, everyone has noticed the four of us looking at Alex's phone. They all pass the phone among them. As they pass the phone, Lucy keeps texting Alex.

"Im gonna punch his face in," I look up from the floor and see Herc fuming. Laf was trying to calm him down but it wasnt working.

I hear Angelica curse as she passes the phone to Eliza and Peggy.

I see James ( Madison) walk over to me. He looks at John then he looks back at me and hugs me. They both hug me.

They bring me over to the couch as tears start to flow from my eyes.

Alex was cheating on me? I still couldnt wrap my head around it. But we were soulmates.

Soulmates

Was he not happy with me? I thought he loved me. Thats what he said before he left to go get the cake.

_______________

"Love you" Alex whispered to me and only me. He gave me a small smile which I returned. I watched as the colors left when we stopped touching each other.

God, he was beautiful.

I love you too.

I shook my head to try and clear my thoughts but I couldnt.

I couldnt stop hearing him say it over and over again in his quiet voice.

"Love you"

"Love you"

"Love you"

No he didnt. He doesnt love me. The little cheating bastard.

I couldnt stop crying. I was holding on to James for dear life. Everyone crowded around me, whispering comforting words.

"Do you want me to punch his face in?" I heard Peggy say. I smirked, wiped my tears away, and nodded.

"Its settled then. Once Alex comes back he'll be dead in 5 seconds." Angelica half joked.

We all laughed and waited for Alex to come back.

He was gonna regret messing with us.

______________________________________

Heyo

orginally I was gonna have a few more phases in "the plan" but i decided that they would be too sad.

so i didnt add them

you guys should thank me. I saved you a whole lot of heartbreak and angst.

but part of me feels like you guys should know about it

so tell me if you guys wanna know and i'll tell you in the next update

~❤