Meeting

PART 21

**Hendrix's POV**********

My sisters and I were in Atlanta to visit. Dyamond had to jet to the school. She must really miss it. TI wanted to meet my wife and In-laws and his first grandson.

Tia: We haven't been her is so long.

Amber: I missed this place.

Sarah was extremely nervous and I wanted her to calm down. I took our son, Hendrix Edward William Epps,(what a mouthful) from her arms. I kissed her forehead lightly.

Me: Relax, sweetheart. My Dad will love you.

Sarah: But, I'm so shapeless! I don't want to be disrespecting the African-American culture.

Me: That's not why I married you. We got married because of love and the strong connection we share. If that's not good enough for him, then oh well! I will still always love you. 

Sarah: I Love you too, dear!

She kissed me softly. I whispered, "I actually think the workout videos are making your ass look nice." Sarah giggled.

Driver: Here we are! The Harris Estate!

He blew the horn and TI came outside. Amber, Tia, and I got out of the car first. He saw my son in my arms.

TI: Hey, Where's Dyamond?

Me: She went to the school.

Tia: Hi Dad.

Amber: Hey, Dad.

Ti: Can I hold him?

Me: While you met the In-laws?

I looked towards the car where I had came out of. Sarah  stepped out. She was beautiful. Her wavy blonde hair and beautiful eyes. Her family followed.

Me: This is King William, Queen Kate, Prince Alexander, Prince Chezem, Princess Sarah, Prince Royce, Prince Benjamin, and Prince Samuel.This is the General James Caesar and his son, Jesse Caesar. Sarah is my wife and this is our son, Prince Hendrix Edward William Epps.

Sarah: How do you do?

She curtsied. TI smiled.

TI: You don't have to curtsied to me. I should be bowing to you, The Royal Family. Come in. My servants will seat you.

We walked inside. Since when did Tip have butlers and maids? O.o I was lost. We were seated around the living room area. My other siblings came downstairs. Star looked at me.

Star: Hendrix?

I smiled nervously.

Me: Hi, Star. It's been a while.

Star: Four years. You actually got your act together. I wouldn't have believed.

Me: I had to. I have a wife and son now.

TI: Can I hold him?

I looked at Sarah. She nodded. I handed my son gently over to TI.

TI: Wow. Three Generations.

Me: Yeah. Where's Tiny?

Messiah: Momma is still getting ready.

King:*yells* Momma!! Get yo ass down here!!!

The King and Queen looked shocked. TI just sighed. Amber pulled King by his ear.

Amber: Pardon us.

King: OUUUCH!! Let me go.

The two left the room. Tiny came downstairs. She was dressed very nicely. I smiled at her and helped her down the last few steps.

Tiny: Hey, Hendrix.

I hugged her and she hugged back.

Me: Hi, Tiny. I missed all of you guys.

Tiny: Well, King William, Do you mind if I barrow your daughter an wife for some girl talk?

King William smiled and laughed.

King William: I wouldn't mind at all.

Tiny: Ladies, please come with me to kitchen.

Queen Kate: Yes, madam.

The women left the room and Sarah carried Hendrix with her. I sat down on the couch between the King and Jesse. TI was sitting across from me.

TI: King William, what is like raising five sons and one daughter?

King William: It's a lot of private lessons and football or, in America, soccer. Many times, I have had to repeat "The Talk."

Me: Is that what I half to look forward to?

King William: To raise a charming young man like your son will be, yes.

Me: And King, I don't mean to rude or to change the Royal Upbringings of a Prince, but I would like to incorporate  some of my African American background into my son's life.

King William: I think that it would be a very nice cultural blend.

Me: I believe will be the same for Jesse and Dyamond, yes?

General: Oh. Jesse, have you been romantically oriented with Dyamond?

Jesse: No, father! We are just friends. She helps me out with personal problems that no one else seems to understand.

Me: Like love problems?

I nudged his arm playfully. Jesse laughed.

Jesse. No, Dyamond tells me the gossip around the palace. Like about Amber. she has a guy that she has been seeing at the dusk hours

Chezem: But, I'm sure you can capture Dyamond's heart. look what happened between Sarah and Hendrix. They were an unlikely pair, but they found love.

Jesse: I don't think so. I'm not worried about love and she is, but not with me. I don't want to marry Amber or Dyamond at this moment.

Samuel: Then, I will marry Amber! She will be the most beautiful Queen since mother and father came to power!

Benjamin: Do not be silly. She's a fully grown woman and you have no chest hair.

TI:*laughs* She would like that a lot!

Chezem:*laughs* Alexander! How do you feel about Samuel marrying Amber?

Alexander: I think we would make a fine couple.

A silence broke out over the room. I looked over to Jesse.

Jesse: You were the man she was seeing in the park in the evenings?

Alexander nodded. I never would have guessed.

King William: Son! My oldest son! You have finally found a girl that I actually like. Amber, Come here please!

Amber came into the living room and sat beside Alexander.

Me: Is it true about you and Alex?

Amber: Alex! I told you to keep it a secret.

Alexander: Well, they should all know who is going to my gorgeous wife!

They kissed! As much as I wanted to hurl, I held it in. My sister, Amber, is engaged! I hope Dyamond is soon to follow!

****************TO BE CONTINUED*****************