Secrecy Short Lived

PART 19

General Caesar paced back and forth in his office. 

The girls! He Saw the Girls! Caesar didn't know what to do with this information. Hold or Play the hand he has. AS the European leader of YMCMB, he had to think tactically. But How would he transferr this information.

Caesar: I should wait. One of the girls has to fall for one of the princes charms. Once that happens, those children will be all mine. I won't have to do anything but watch them trust the Royal Family. 

He sat back in his chair and chuckled about the situation at hand. He was taking the easy way without considering any back lashes. His Boss would be very disappointed in him.

FOUR YEARS LATER

The near quiet hum of the private airplane as it flew  over the Atlantic Ocean. It was quiet and peaceful. The Royal Family, Epps Family, General Caeser, and Jesse traveled to the White House. The Royal Family had a meeting with the President since he had just been elected, President Louis Cage. Princess Sarah had her son, wrapped in blankets and being breast feed. Prince Alexander(21), Chezem(19), Royce(17), Samuel(15), and Benjamin(15) had grown up to be fine princes. The Triplets were now 20 and Tia close behindthem at 19. Hendrix had became the leader of British War Tactics and helps maintain the peace between England and other countries. Amber had become a successful model and spoke person for Animal Rights Activists. Tia had become Gradutated high school early and became a Languistics Specialist and Translator for the Royal Family. She turned down the dream of being a scienctist because of Chezem. She started liking him and she wanted to really impress him. Tia learned every language that she could, and by age 18, she was announced to the Britsh public as Royal Languistics Speicalist and Translator for the Royal Family. She was Crowned and Dubbed as this title. Dyamond still was quiet. She didn't amount to much of anything other than a close friend to the Royal Family. She even convinced Princess Sarah to go out with Henedrix! Then, The two married three years later and had a baby shortly after, Princess Henedrix Edward William of England. Mr. and Mrs. Epps had passed on. Their home in London was set to flames and bothe parents had passed. This left on major responsiblity left behind. The Gang. Hendrix had a son to raise. Tia was busy flying around with the King and Queen. Amber was busy with fashion shows and modeling and photo shoots. That left Dyamond. She was reluctant but Dyamond took charge. Now the Epps children were able to see what an Empire Dyamond had grown. But there was a wondering eye.  but who is unknown.