Parent Problems

PART5::

**************Roc Royal's POV****************

2 Chainz pulled me too the side.

2Chainz: You Must really like my daughter.

Me: Well she is a beautiful girl sir. She's very shy at school but Dyamond isn't all school books. She loves music so I got her something that she didn't already have twenty of.

2Chainz: I respect that. Now you respect my daughter. Okay?

Me: Yes, sir.

After the party was over, me and the guys road over to Waffle House. I was still hungry!.

***************Tauheed's POV***********

We paid off the caterers and cleanup crew. Then we went home. The kids dragged themselves upstairs And I started looking through the stuff on the counter. There was birthday cards, bills, college letters, and a hand written letter. It was to Tamar. We always opened each others mail. So this was nothing new.

"Dear Tamar,

I heard that you threw a party for our kids. It was all over the TV about it. I'm getting worried about the triplets. I know you don't know why I'm writing you, but I remember that night. I know that it was a one time thing but I need you to at least let me see them. Send a post card or something! Please write back. I want to see my kids.

Signed, Tip."

Who the hell is "Tip?" Tamar walked in the kitchen and hugged me from behind.

Tamar: what are you Reading babe?

Me: A Letter to you from..

Then it hit me. The night that I went over to Tamar's dorm was right after she "got even" with me for cheating.

Me:*Shocked* TI!?

Tamar: Babe don't be silly. He's your friend!. I'm just cool with Tiny.

Me: Are the Triplets mine?

Tamar: Of course. Why do you ask?

Me: Because Tip said he wants to see his kids!

Tamar: That was a one time thing sixteen....*Aha moment* oh my gosh! He thinks he got me pregnant!

Me: Well did he wrap it up?

Tamar: I think so!

Me: You think?!

Tamar:*yell whispers* It was years ago!

This changed my whole mood! I was pissed! Tamar studied the letter.

Me:*intensely* I want a DNA test.

Tamar: What?

Me: I want a DNA test done on all of them actually!.

Tamar: Not Tia right? We know she's yours.

Me: All of them. If they aren't mine, you need to leave and take them too.

Tamar:*teary eyed and Voice cracking* You're not serious?

Me: I didn't say a divorce but you have to leave until I forgive you.

Tamar:*tears fall* okay.

She ran upstairs to our bed room. I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and tee shirt. I showered and went to the guest room. It was going to be a while until I forgave her or even slept in the same bed with her again.*sighs* I miss her already and we're in the the same house.