Episode 3: Too Much Determination

Slyly: Hellloooo readers! Last Time on Total Gamer ACTION, It was Frank and Creeper vs. Master Chief and Claptrap battled it out by dancing! Creeper's team took the win thanks to their surprisingly awesome headbanging. In the end, after getting threatened by Chara, It was Claptrap who took The Warp Pipe Of Shame! What will happen next? ON TOTAL GAMER ACTION?!

*Chara is strolling around camp*

Liu Kang:Ha*punches a tree*

Chara: Your tree punching....fills me with Determination.

Liu Kang: What's with you and  determination?

Chara: It helps me carry on though the bull crap we call life.

Liu Kang: ...get away from me.

*Chara shrugs and skips off* 

Chara: *finds Shovel Knight digging* Your digging.... fills me with Determination.

Shovel Knight:.........OK.

____________________________
Chara: These Confessionals fill me with DETERMINATION

Shovel Knight:.............

Liu Kang: I'm very concerned for that child
___________________________________

Slyly: OH CONTESTANTS!

*Everyone rushes out*

Slyly: This competition is purely based on your motivation.

Chara: YOU MEAN DETER-

Master Chief: If you say Determination one more time, I will shove you into the Warp Pipe of Shame myself.

Slyly: OKAAAAAY! Anyway, It has to do with your Motivation to keep moving! Two contestants are going to be in a prison set. You'll be locked in and you have to escape. But forewarned, it is gonna be hard.

Slyly: Participating would be Chara and Sly Cooper.

_________________________
Sly:Breaking out of prison?

Chara: DETERMINED.

__________________________

Slyly: Get in the cells. No questions... *whispers to Sly Cooper* Win for me. I'm counting on you.

Sly: *nods*

Chara and Sly: *go in*

*Slyly locks the cell door behind them, then another door in front of that door... and finally a metal door shuts in front of that one.*

Sly: Let's see.... What are my options...

Chara: DONE!*she's suddenly outside the cell*

*All the doors open letting Sly out*

Slyly:....... How the-...... Okay Producer Pandas.... It's elimination time.

*later that night*

Sly: Luigi
Crash: Suicide Mouse..
SM: SLY
*All votes are in*

Slyly: Golden Disk, Don't get one you go bye-bye.

Slyly: Ahem! Crash! Gannon! Ennard! Bendy! Shadow! Felix! Creeper! Frank! Falco! Luigi! and.....

Sly. Suicide Mouse... get outta here you're making me terrified and everyone else. No wonder you got voted off.

SM: HAHA.... Dammit.*gets in and goes down.

Slyly: There you have it.. a rather short episode thanks to Chara.. um.. how did she do that? Anyway, Suicide Mouse went home for obvious reasons. He was creepy and... yeah. His name wasn't okay. SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON TOTAL. GAMER. ACTION!!