When Charlie sees's all these wolves her head comes off my shoulder, wobbly with the effort of lifting it up. She's trying to show off her strength, her mother's daughter. She looks at all of them in the eye with a flash of toothless gums, but the intent is there. Ingrained in who she already will become.

The wolves all stop uncomfortable with her.

"Is there a problem?" Now my teeth make an appearance, not for show but with my intent how real my threats are. Puffing myself up, becoming that much bigger.

Looking at each wolf in the eyes, they look away; shoulders curled in. While Charlie observes this, watches and learns the way of the wolf.

There can only be one Alpha, and those wolves are not it.

Pulling the chair back sitting at the head where I belong. No questions with what I am to them. I turn Charlie facing them letting their eyes fall on her and her's on them. Getting accustomed to her scent, to the power of who she is.

Giving her a little rub of my cheek on hers so she will smell like father and mother. These wolves would take heed even to consider looking sideways at Charlie because we stand behind her on her right and left as parents should.

The wolves that were looking at Victoria's ass are sitting there as if they didn't do anything wrong. No guilt on their faces while they look at me, but I know what they were looking at....mine.

My mood shifting as I watch them eat at my table, shoving food in, swallowing it down while my rage starts to percolate upwards in soft bubbles at first but the more they eat and talk, the more of a rolling boil I start to feel inside me.

I let the ripples of my Nature spill over, unwilling to hold my tongue. That's not who I am.

"You three, do you like sitting at my table? Do you like eating my food?" Waiting for an answer forks slowly lower eyes on the ground they glance quickly at me before looking away again skittishly. They understand something is wrong, that trouble is coming.

"Alpha Fin, I like sitting at your table." The bravest says a quick raise of an eye before again looking away. I don't like him.

"Do you like my mate's ass?" The three of those wolves freeze, I notice the female that also turned around that also was looking at Victoria thinks she will get away with it too.

The bravest opens his mouth to speak; nothing comes out. He has no defense at being caught.

"I want you three to train with me in the morning be there before me." They pale, and I raise a lip flashing fang.

"What time?" The bravest one asks it's a quick grab to his throat. It's easy just to squeeze, but it's harder to stop.

"I said before me." Letting him go, while Charlie watches on.

"You-" Pointing to the female.

"You also be there. Wouldn't be right to leave you out." Her whole body stiffens before a whimper comes out the base of her throat.

Examples need to be made; I can't have any of these wolves thinking my mate is available to anyone of them male or female. My mood is slightly improving while they start to excuse themselves from the table. Leaving just Charlie and me.

This is my waking hours now. Only having Charlie a few hours in the afternoon because Victoria refuses for me to be in the same room as them.

It can never be the three of us. I always stand on the periphery of her eyes, looking in on them but not allowed to join.

I'm constantly trying to be included, but Victoria is always excluding. She doesn't make a scene; she doesn't cry; she doesn't do anything but walk away from me with her head held high while mine sinks low.