Curse The Queen

Thank you pinkforest for the awesome banner

Finian's POV

Wrapping my fingers around Victoria's arm, it would be so easy to crush her flesh, break a bone. I'm holding her the same way her father always did, dragging her as a little pup. Her feet could never keep up always tripping over themselves.

Falling, he just kept dragging her, red face in rage, spitting his words at her. A normal wolf is frightening to a small pup, but the full fury of an Alpha to a little female is what her nightmare are made of. Knees constantly skinned from how he would just let her flesh tear and break on the hard gravel.

Dragging her behind me she follows the best she can; I make sure my feet get in her way exactly like the way her father did. The unsteadiness gait brings a smile to my face, "you're so clumsy." Hissing the same words in the same tone as her father always did.

"Brother, stop." Grey's voice behind my back.

Victoria's head's down wishing Grey wasn't here to witness this, but she understands it's what she deserves. Everything happening is because of her selfishness. Putting herself first and not thinking about her pack or her mate.

The selfish, filthy wolf who only thinks of herself.

"Grey, stay out of this." Turning on him, "You're not one to talk. Look at your female." That silences him.

"Call them." Shoving the phone in her hand, spitting my words just like her father.

"You tell your Beta's to meet you at the front door." She actually hesitates. Gripping her chin so she has no choice but to look at me. I could and want to just keep squeezing so hard, but I can't.

All that's staring back is that small blue eyed child that now understands why she can't be loved.

She's not right, never has been, never will be.

"You call them or every single member of your pack dies, we'll keep the land. It really doesn't matter to me. Populated, not populated, your choice." She trembles with my words. This is needed for her to understand that I will follow through with everything I say.

I'm no liar like her.

This is just the beginning to becoming her worst nightmares now. I'm the one that's going to take over her dreams at night, not in a good way.

Her thoughts floating to her pack, to all the young that they have. That's how I'll get her to bend, threaten what she would protect with her own life, the pups.

Watching her hands shake as she dials the number. "Elliot" She blows out the breath she's holding.

An image of a small well taken care of pup flashes in my head, looking down on him in his crib, Victoria is giving him her pretty smile except her front teeth are rotten black with decay in her mouth, no one taking the time to teach her how important it is to brush them clean. Getting charged at for being in his room, horrific pain descends on a body that she can't defend against.

She won't get out of bed for days because of this.

It's hard to swallow at the moment, I need to take a breath.

"I want you to meet me in front of the Packhouse, have everyone there." Her voice doesn't betray me, it's steady without the nerves that are almost collapsing her legs underneath the body she's trying to hold up, straight.

Coward

Weak

Disgusting