Let Me Introduce Myself

Finian's POV

Aching hunger of childhood wakes her from sleep, not the nightmares but the gnawing that's deep down in her stomach, painful, nauseating in strength.

Starving equals childhood for Victoria, I've brought it all back for her to enjoy.

I'm filling up my gluttonous desire to cause her deep pain, like the way she caused mine. I want to suck it in like a leech, growing fat on her heartache but it's not as satisfying as I thought it would be.

It still leaves me empty.

I made sure that we finished everything, no breakfast left, my stomach stretched out trying to finish everything before she comes down, so all she see's is dirty dishes for her to do.

Taking the maps down from her office walls, my office now, spreading it over my table now.

Feeling the wood underneath my palm like the way she does. Smiling to myself she's had it in her family for generations, her contentment with finally sitting at the head of it brought a certain satisfaction inside her.

I'm going to burn it to ash while I make her watch.

The wolf inside me pacing, growling his discontent towards me. He postures, I can feel him squaring up against me. A raise lip, a tail thump in outward aggression.

He will not tolerate this. We are in turmoil, she brings us into chaos.

I can hear coming down the stairs, the wolf in me perking up.

Looking to my right and left my Beta's sitting, there is no room at the table every seat is filled. Grey standing to the side. She will understand this, her father never let her here either. She never allowed at his table, just like she isn't allowed at mine.

She has no place.

Grey can't even look at her while she walks by, I catch her eyes, a sneer on my face, while the wolf inside whines for her.

She's looking at all the full places, no food left. She holds onto the counter, a small curve of her shoulder before the beast inside her snaps and growls at this disgusting show of self-pity.

She's bleeding internally not one emotion is betrayed outwardly for all these wolves to see, business as usual.

She draws on her wolf now, her strength, somehow I need to make that wolf suffer, so Victoria can suffer more.

Find a way to break the unbreakable.

She tries to pass by, trying to remove herself from this situation.

"Victoria."

"Fin." Facing me head on, arms crossed, that pushes her chest up, the flesh making a sneak peek that I have a hard time pulling my eyes from. My teeth feel as if they can explode in my mouth with the way I'm clenching my jaw.

The moon curses me.

"I need to know your territory lines on the southern border." Let her see what I have discovered, her little plans to take over.

Leaning over me, her scent consumes, dictates my basic instincts. Tracing the lines of territory, leaning into me, she pulls in my scent into her lungs. Eyes closing slightly with the pleasure it brings her. She wants to mark me in front of my men, I give her my hardest stare.

How dare she, never will I allow that disgusting creature to blemish my skin.

Picking up the map she crumples the map up, putting it into my hand.