The staff and all the actors cheered in unison.

I quickly changed into my clothes, and removed the makeup. It felt nice to finally get out of the studio after a long day of work. As I was exiting the changing room, I came to find Jeremy waiting outside.

I beamed, and jumped into his open arms. I deeply inhaled his cologne, savoring his scent. "I love you," I muttered into his shirt.

"I love you too," Jeremy replied. I soon realized he was looking in a certain direction, seemingly distracted by whatever was there. I pulled away and looked in the direction of his eyes.

Tyler stood there, staring at us. His jaw dropped, but no word escaped. What's his problem?

Jeremy looked at Tyler with this inexplainable look. His eyes had a certain expression, one that I have never seen on him before.... Jealousy?

"Babe," said Jeremy in his deep, seductive voice. He looked into my eyes, and pulled me into a deep kiss. My eyes widened, shocked by the sudden move. Jeremy made eye contact with Tyler, before smirking in victory. This made the caramel haired boy rage.

Tyler glared at Jeremy, before throwing the bouquet of roses onto the ground aggresively, then proceeded to stomp out the door. The thing is... Before he threw that, I didn't even notice those flowers were in his hand.

What were the flowers for?

Is that kid going on a date?

With who?

I rolled my eyes at the fact that I even cared. It was probably some big boobed bimbo from school. I mean... Anyone Tyler Crystal hits on has got to be a dumb, brainless cheerleader who has breasts bigger than her head. I quickly dismissed the thoughts.

After Tyler completely disappeared from sight, Jeremy pulled away.

"You're not going to keep kissing me?" I asked, slightly salty. Pouting, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down, forcing another kiss upon him. His stubble poked me in the chin but I didn't mind it. "Kiss me, Jeremy."

He pulled away.

I gave him the "what-the-actual-fuck" look, to which he replied with a shrug. "Sorry, I'm busy Jess. Some other time. Gotta get going now."

"That's fine...." I quietly muttered with bitterness, before watching him walk out of the place. I quickly gathered my belongings and followed.

I entered my car, sat down, and pulled out my phone from my purse and saw a message notification.

You have (1) new message:

Your friend.... Beth was it? She is FREAKY I tell ya. The number of nudes on her phone... Damnnnn. <3

I gasped, and immediately texted Beth.

Jessica: The creepy stalker guy sent me a text about you

She replied within a few seconds.

Beth: What?

Jessica: He saw your nudes