Chapter 4

Chapter 4~

After a whole night of unrest, thinking about my phone in the hands of a devil, morning finally arrived, and here I am, at her house again...

I stalked the blonde from behind a tree, and watched as she left her house, with my phone, and entered her car.

"Jess," whispered Beth, as she tugged at my arm.

"What?!" I hissed at her, eyes still glued onto the barbie and her car.

"It's about time we get going! We'll be late!" She dragged me into her car forcefully, then got in herself, while I just sulked. "My baby!" I whined, as I pouted.

"We'll see it at school. Chill down! Besides, she's heading to school as well. We can meet up there."

She did have a point...

**

But the thing is, now that we're here at school, waiting for the damn bitch to show her ass, she's nowhere in sight!

"Calm down," Beth patted my back. "She's probably just late. Give it a minute or two..."

"How could she possibly arrive later than us?!" I snapped. "We left after her!"

And now skip to three minutes later... Still no bitch in sight... I began to panic. What if she didn't come to school? Did she ditch?

"We better get in the building," I heard Beth tell me. "The bell's ringing soon... We'll be late."

I rolled my eyes, and headed for her car instead. If that bitch is going to ditch, then so are we!

"Wait, where are you going?" Beth called out after me, worry in her voice.

"We're ditching!"

**

As we drove down the road, two familiar figures came into view. I recognized one as the blonde bitch, and the other one as Tyler Crystal. Wow, talk about luck!

"Stop the car!" I screamed at Beth, who rolled her eyes at me, but obeyed.

She parked it in the corner, behind a few trees, and we continued to spy on them from the car.

I saw the blondie move her mouth. She was saying something. What's she saying? Damn it! I can't hear!

"What are they saying?" asked Beth from beside me.

"I don't know!" I hissed at her through gritted teeth.

Wow, I'm rather moody today... I guess it's because I didn't get a good night's sleep... I keep snapping at her, and I'm rather surprised she actually put up with my attitude problems... But this just makes me feel bad for treating her like this...

I sighed, "I'm sorry Beth... It's just that I didn't sleep well last night w-"

I was cut off, because Beth suddenly gasped, and pointed a finger out the window excitedly. "OMG, OMG! LOOK!" she screamed at me, pointing to whatever was outside.

I followed her finger, and-

"HOLY SHIT!" I cried.

The bitch had herself wrapped around Tyler Crystal, and they were swapping saliva right now. Did I seriously need to see this?!

I glanced at Beth to see her reaction, and immediately facepalmed as soon as I saw her squealing like a crazy fan girl. "OMG, OMG! That is so sexy! I really need to record this!" She dug in her purse for her phone, and started to record the scene.