The one with Glee!

Start from the beginning

"Good luck," Jacob said as we walked to him.

"Ready?" Ryan asked. We eagerly nodded our heads.

"Alright well, on the cue of Artie saying 'my genius needs its dream time' you guys will walk past carrying these lunch trays," he told us, handing us each a tray full of food. "You will start on that X over there." He pointed to one side of the stage. "Then when your part is done, you both go sit across from each other at that table over there." He pointed to the other side of the stage. "We will do a few takes, so don't worry if it isn't perfect." He smiled.

"Okay," we said, processing all of the information.

"Alright, go get ready," he said. We walked to the X and waited for the scene to start.

"Action!" Ryan yelled, indicating that the scene started.

We waited on the side until our cue and we started walking across to the table.

"You guys are the glee club, right? Hi," Melissa said, getting into character.

"She's trying out," I/Lexi said.

"I'm a sophomore and she's a freshman," Melissa/Marley continued.

"I'm Lexi, this is Marley," I/Lexi said.

"Okay well, lots of competition, so good luck to you," Jenna/Tina snapped.

We smiled before shyly walking over to the other table and sat down.

"Cut!" Ryan yells, ending the scene. "That was great! We're going to do a few more takes just in case, but do it just like that again!"

After a few more takes, we finished that part and moved on to the rest of the scene. After that scene was finished, we moved on to the next scene which was Melissa and I's scene with Millie Rose who was our mom on the show. Ryan briefed us on stage directions before yelling action.

(AN: I'm just going to use their character names now for when they are acting btw)

"Hey, you ready to go?" Marley asked, as we walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, I thought you could wear these to your glee audition," Millie said, showing us two sweaters. "Well, even if they think it's secondhand, the tags will say high class secondhand. It's high school; it's all about being special. But the right kind of special, not Goodwill clothes, daughter-of-the-lunch-lady special."

"You really think we have a chance of getting into Glee Club?" Marley asked.

"You both have magic in your throats girls. It's time to share it with the world," Millie told us, smiling. "Now, I'm going to drive the car a couple blocks away and I will wait for you there. I don't want to risk anyone seeing you girls get in the car with me."

Marley and I both sighed sadly before giving Millie a hug as she kissed us each on the cheek

"Cut!" Ryan yelled. "Perfect! I don't know how you two do it."

"Do what?" We asked.

"Get your scenes so well on the first take," Ryan said.

"Thanks, we've been practicing," Melissa smiled.

"Together?" He asked.

"Yeah, we actually live together," I explained.

"Oh wow, how long have you two known each other?" He asked.

"Since the first day of auditions when we met," I smiled.

"Wow," he said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Our next scene was each of our auditions. Since Lexi's was first, I had to go to the stage before Melissa. I stood on the stage and sang my song. Lexi was singing an acoustic version of Katy Perry's The One That Got Away. I had to sing it a couple of times before we could be done with the scene. After the scene was finished filming, I walked back to my trailer and found Melissa passed out on the couch. I sat down on the end of the couch after changing out of the sweater and skirt I had to wear for the scene. I threw on shorts and a NYU tank top. I decided to call Taylor and walked outside so I wouldn't wake Melissa.

"Hey Kait," she said happily.

"Hey Tay," I smiled even though she couldn't see me.

"Are you on set? How's filming?" She asked.

"Yes I am, and it's so good. I love this!" I replied.

"That's good," she said.

"How's New York? And the kitties?" I asked.

"Everything's good here, well as good as it can be without you," she said sadly.

"Tay, don't say that, you're going to make both of us cry," I told her.

"Sorry, I just miss you so much," Taylor sighed.

"I miss you too," I repeated.

"Oh! I wrote a new song," Taylor said.

"Ooh, let me her it," I told her.

"Okay, ready?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"I bet this time of night you're still up. I bet you're tired from a long hard week. I bet you're sitting in your chair by the window, looking out at the city and I bet sometimes you think about me. And I just want to tell you, it takes everything in me not to call you. And I wish I could I run to you and I hope you know that everytime I don't. I almost do, I almost do." She sang. "Then there's another verse and the chorus again then here's the bridge, We made quite a mess, babe. It's probably better off this way. And I confess, baby, in my dreams you're touching my face. And asking me if I'd want to try again with you. And I almost do," she continued singing. "Then the chorus again and then here's the outro. I bet this time of night you're still up. I bet you're tired from a long, hard week. I bet you're sitting in your chair by the window, looking out at the city. And I hope that sometimes you think about me." When she finished singing I smiled.

"It's already a hit Tay," I told her, making her laugh. "What's it about?" I asked.

"You," she breathed.

"What?" I asked.

"I think about you all day everyday, and so many times, I've wanted to call you to come home. But I can't because this is big for you and I don't want to ruin it. So everytime I don't, I almost do," she said.

"Aw Tay, if I was there right now I'd give you a hug. I miss you so much and I love you," I said as she sniffled. "Don't cry Tay please. You're going to make me cry and mess up my makeup, plus I'm right outside my trailer you're going to embarrass me."

"That's my job as your older sister," she laughed.

"Shut up," I laughed back.

"Okay, well I have to go to bed soon, I'll talk to you tomorrow," she said.

"Okay, goodnight Tay, I love you," I said.

"I love you, bye," she said as we hung up. I walked back into my trailer and saw that Melissa had woken up.

"Good morning sleepyhead," I laughed.

"How was the scene?" She asked.

"It was good," I said.

"Are they filming Lea's scene now?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Are you done for the night?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah," I yawned.

"Maybe you should crash on the couch," Melissa laughed.

"Shut up, and I think I will," I said, laying down on the couch.

"Alright, well I'm going to go get ready for my scene," Melissa said, opening the door.

"Okay, wake me up when you finish the scene," I told her.

"Okay," she said, leaving.

I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when my eyes began to get droopy and I fell into a deep sleep.