Chapter 27

Ashley's P.O.V

I was walking down the stairs from the bedroom when I got pulled into another bedroom. I looked at the person and saw that it was Aston. Aston didn't say anything, he just kissed me.

I didn't remember anything I had on my mind. There was fireworks and sparks all over. I kissed back.

I felt all of the sadness and the want in the kiss. Aston pushed me up against the nearest wall, his hands on my waist keeping me from moving. My fingers were tangled in his dirty, blonde hair. He pushed me higher on the wall. My head was leveled with his. Our lips moved in sync. Aston put is head in the crook of my neck.

"So now you want me?" I breathed out.

Aston stopped kissing my neck and looked into my eye's.

"I was stupid when I was younger. I just cared about my ego and that I was dating Missy." He responded.

"Well why do you want me now when you have Missy?" I asked.

"I needed a Luna at the time and we were dating so I just used her to become Alpha." He confessed.

"Well you marked and you had sex with her, so why do you wan't me now" I said for the last time.

"Because your my mate and I had always had a crush on you when I had first seen you." He stated as a matter-of-fact.

I took a deep breath and dropped to the floor. I walked out of the room and down to Jason's bedroom, I saw the door open so I walked inside.

Inside I saw Katie and Jason making-out. I decided to ruin the moment and yell.

"My innocent eyes. Too much PDA!" I screamed.

Katie blushed and Jason groaned. I did fake gagging sounds while pointing my finger down my throat. Jason laughed at his mate. I stared at them with envy.

I wish I had a mate like Jason. I thought.

I walked out of the room and wen't to go see Jack. I walked inside the pack house and down the hallways towards his room in the hospital. I walked another corner and I saw Aston and Missy making-out in the hallway.

Of course. I thought

I walked past them and walked into Jack's room. Jack was sleeping so I grabbed a chair and put it right next to his bed. I sat down and grabbed hi hand.

He mumbled something in his sleep I didn't catch. I inhaled then exhaled.

I got comfy then driffed off to sleep.

---------------Next Month-----------

Me and my pack had to go and finish school. Yippy:(

I was texting Lilly at the moment.

L: Hey Ash ready for school?"

A: Hell No!!! Aston is going to be there with that slut bag!

L: It's ok. Wait........What if you made him jelly?

A:I don't know Lill I suck at looking like a player or a sexy beast:(

L: DON'T YOU DARE EVER SAY THAT AGAIN ASHLEY MARY WILLIAMS YOU ARE A SEXY GREEK GODDESS!!!!!

I couldn't help, but laugh.

A: Alright how about I bring my baby to school?

L: Yes every guy in school will wan't you!

A: I wan't to change my hair can you come to the store with me after school to buy some dye?